- The report contains detailed information about Union Drilling, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Union Drilling, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Union Drilling, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Union Drilling, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Union Drilling, Inc. business.
About Union Drilling, Inc.
Union Drilling, Inc. provides contract land drilling services and equipment, primarily to natural gas producers in the United States. The company also provides the drilling crews and most of the ancillary equipment needed to operate its drilling rigs. The company operates a fleet of 71 marketed land drilling rigs. It focuses its operations in selected natural gas production regions in the United States.
The company provides drilling services to customers primarily engaged in developing unconventional natural gas formations throughout the United States. The companys principal operations are in the Appalachian Basin, extending from New York to Tennessee including the Marcellus and Huron shales, as well as the Clinton and Medina sands; the Arkoma Basin in eastern Oklahoma and Arkansas, including the Fayetteville and Caney shales; and the Fort Worth Basin in northern Texas, including the Barnett Shale and Permian Basin.
The companys drilling rigs have engines that power the hoisting and rotating systems rated from 400 to 1,600 horsepower and derricks with weight suspension capacities from 110,000 to 750,000 pounds. Most of its rigs that are equipped for horizontal drilling have a pair of circulating pumps, each powered by engines that vary from 500 to 1,600 horsepower and its rigs that are capable of underbalanced drilling have 2 to 4 air compressors and 1 to 2 compression boosters, each with engines of 450 to 750 horsepower. 23 of its rigs also have top drive units that separate the power and control of the hoisting and rotating functions. The company has ten rigs of this design.
The company markets its rigs to customers, who are principally independent natural gas producers. In 2009, the company performed services for 64 customers. Its major customers are XTO Energy Inc.; Quicksilver Resources Inc.; and Chief Oil & Gas LLC.
Union Drilling, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNION DRILLING, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNION DRILLING, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNION DRILLING, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNION DRILLING, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNION DRILLING, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Union Drilling, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Union Drilling, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Union Drilling, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Union Drilling, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Union Drilling, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNION DRILLING, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNION DRILLING, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNION DRILLING, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNION DRILLING, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNION DRILLING, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNION DRILLING, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Union Drilling, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Union Drilling, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Union Drilling, Inc. Major Shareholders
Union Drilling, Inc. History
Union Drilling, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Union Drilling, Inc. Offices and Representations
Union Drilling, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Union Drilling, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Union Drilling, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Union Drilling, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Union Drilling, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Union Drilling, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Union Drilling, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Union Drilling, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Union Drilling, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Union Drilling, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Union Drilling, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Union Drilling, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?