- The report contains detailed information about Ultralife Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ultralife Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ultralife Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ultralife Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ultralife Corp. business.
About Ultralife Corp.
Ultralife Corporation offers products and services ranging from portable and standby power solutions to communications and electronics systems. The company serves government, defense, and commercial customers across the globe. It designs, manufactures, installs, and maintains power and communications systems, including rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries, standby power systems, communications and electronics systems and accessories, and custom engineered systems, solutions, and services.
The company sells its products worldwide through various trade channels, including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), industrial and retail distributors, national retailers and directly to U.S., and international defense departments. Its primary brands are Ultralife Batteries, McDowell Research, RedBlack Communications, AMTI, Stationary Power Services, U.S. Energy Systems, RPS Power Systems, and ABLE brands. It has sales, operations, and product development facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The company operates in four operating segments: Non-Rechargeable Products, Rechargeable Products, Communications Systems and Design and Installation Services.
The Non-Rechargeable Products segment manufactures and/or markets a family of lithium-manganese dioxide (Li-MnO2) non-rechargeable batteries, including 9-volt, HiRate cylindrical, Thin Cell, and other form factors. The company also manufactures and markets a family of lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) non-rechargeable batteries produced at its Chinese operating unit. The companys HiRate and Thin Cell lithium non-rechargeable batteries are sold primarily to the military and to OEMs in industrial markets for use in various applications, including radios, automotive telematics, emergency radio beacons, search and rescue transponders, pipeline inspection gauges, portable medical devices, and other specialty instruments and applications. Military applications for its non-rechargeable HiRate batteries include man-pack and survival radios, night vision devices, targeting devices, chemical agent monitors, and thermal imaging equipment. The companys lithium-thionyl chloride batteries, sold under its ABLE and Ultralife brands, as well as various private label brands, are used in various applications, including utility meters, wireless security devices, electronic meters, automotive electronics and geothermal devices.
The Rechargeable Products segment includes rechargeable batteries, charging systems, uninterruptable power supplies and accessories, such as cables. The company markets lithium ion rechargeable batteries comprising cells manufactured by qualified cell manufacturers. Its rechargeable products can be used in various applications, including communications, medical, and other portable electronic devices. Additionally, the company offers lead-acid batteries and uninterruptable power supplies, sold under its RPS Power Systems brand, and other brands, for the standby power market.
The Communications Systems segment includes power supplies, cable and connector assemblies, RF amplifiers, amplified speakers, equipment mounts, case equipment, and integrated communication system kits. Under its McDowell Research and AMTI brands, the company designs and manufactures a line of communications systems and accessories to support military communications systems, including power supplies, power cables, connector assemblies, RF amplifiers, amplified speakers, equipment mounts, case equipment, and integrated communication systems, such as tactical repeaters and SATCOM-On-The-Move systems. Products include field deployable systems, which operate from AC and DC sources using a basic building block approach. The company markets these products to various branches of the U.S. military, approved foreign defense organizations, and U.S. and international prime defense contractors.
Design and Installation Services
The Design and Installation Services segment engages in the design, installation, integration, and maintenance of both communications electronics and standby power syste
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ULTRALIFE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ULTRALIFE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ULTRALIFE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ULTRALIFE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ULTRALIFE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ultralife Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ultralife Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ultralife Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ultralife Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ultralife Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ULTRALIFE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ULTRALIFE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ULTRALIFE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ULTRALIFE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ULTRALIFE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ULTRALIFE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ultralife Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ultralife Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ultralife Corp. Major Shareholders
Ultralife Corp. History
Ultralife Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ultralife Corp. Offices and Representations
Ultralife Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ultralife Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ultralife Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Ultralife Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Ultralife Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ultralife Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ultralife Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ultralife Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Ultralife Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Ultralife Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ultralife Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ultralife Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?