- The report contains detailed information about Total Kenya Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Total Kenya Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Total Kenya Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Total Kenya Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Total Kenya Ltd. business.
About Total Kenya Ltd.
Total Kenya Limited engages in the marketing of petroleum products in Kenya. It sells various fuels, including leaded and unleaded petroleum; low sulphur diesel and normal diesel; industrial diesel oil and heavy furnace oil; bitumen; jet fuel and avgas; and kerosene. The company offers lubricants for petrol engines under the Quartz brand, and for diesel engines under the Rubia brand through its service station network. It also offers liquid petroleum gas (LPG) in various pack sizes to both domestic and institutional customers under the TotalGaz brand. In addition, Total Kenya offers services, such as oil change and car checks; convenience stores; car wash service; and restaurants at its service stations. Further, the company markets aviation fuel, lubricants, and specialist services to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Moi International Airport, Wilson Airport, and Lokichoggio Airport. It operates approximately 100 service stations in Kenya. Total Kenya also exports diesel, jet fuel, kerosene, fuel oil, as well as LPG, lubricants, and bitumen to Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, South Sudan, and Tanzania. The company was incorporated in 1955 as OZO East Africa Petroleum Company Limited and changed its name to Total Oil Products East Africa Limited in 1963. Further, it changed its name to Total Kenya Limited in 1991. The company is based in Nairobi, Kenya. Total Kenya Limited operates as a subsidiary of Total S.A.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOTAL KENYA LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOTAL KENYA LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOTAL KENYA LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOTAL KENYA LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOTAL KENYA LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Total Kenya Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Total Kenya Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Total Kenya Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Total Kenya Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Total Kenya Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOTAL KENYA LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOTAL KENYA LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOTAL KENYA LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. KENYA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOTAL KENYA LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOTAL KENYA LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOTAL KENYA LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Total Kenya Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Total Kenya Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Total Kenya Ltd. Major Shareholders
Total Kenya Ltd. History
Total Kenya Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Total Kenya Ltd. Offices and Representations
Total Kenya Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Total Kenya Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Total Kenya Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Total Kenya Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Total Kenya Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Total Kenya Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Total Kenya Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Total Kenya Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Total Kenya Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Total Kenya Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Total Kenya Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Total Kenya Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?