- The report contains detailed information about Tidewater Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tidewater Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tidewater Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tidewater Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tidewater Inc. business.
About Tidewater Inc.
Tidewater Inc. provides offshore supply vessels and marine support services to the offshore energy industry. As of March 31, 2010, the company had approximately 394 vessels servicing the global energy industry.
The company provides services in support of all phases of offshore exploration, field development and production, including towing of (and anchor handling for) mobile offshore drilling units; transporting supplies and personnel necessary to sustain drilling, workover and production activities; offshore construction and seismic support; and various specialized services, such as pipe and cable laying. The size and composition of the companys offshore service vessel fleet includes vessels that are operated under joint ventures, as well as vessels that are stacked or withdrawn from service.
The company also operates two shipyards, which construct, modify and repair vessels. The shipyards perform both repair work and new construction work for outside customers, as well as the construction, repair, and modification of its own vessels.
The companys segments include the United States and International.
Areas of Operation
The companys fleet is deployed in the major offshore oil and gas areas of the world. The principal areas of the companys operations include the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, the Persian/Arabian Gulf, and areas offshore Australia, Brazil, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Trinidad, and West Africa.
The companys vessels regularly and routinely move from one operating area to another, often to and from offshore operating areas of different continents.
Deepwater Vessels: Included in this vessel class are platform supply vessels (PSVs) and high-horsepower anchor handling towing supply (AHTS) vessels. This vessel class is chartered to customers for use in transporting supplies and equipment from shore bases to deepwater and intermediate water depth offshore drilling rigs, platforms and other installations. Platform supply vessels, which have cargo handling capabilities, serve drilling and production facilities and support offshore construction and maintenance work. The anchor handling towing supply vessels are equipped for and are capable of towing drilling rigs and other marine equipment, as well as setting anchors for positioning and mooring drilling rigs. Also included in this vessel class are specialty vessels that can support offshore well stimulation, construction work, subsea services and/or have fire fighting capabilities and/or accommodation facilities.
Towing-Supply and Supply Vessels: This is the companys fleet class by various vessels. Included in this class are anchor handling towing supply vessels and supply vessels with average horsepower below 10,000 BHP, and platform supply vessels that are less than 230 feet.
Crewboats and Utility Vessels
Crewboats and Utility Vessels: Crewboats and utility vessels are chartered to customers for use in transporting personnel and supplies from shore bases to offshore drilling rigs, platforms and other installations.
Offshore Tugs: Offshore tugs tow floating drilling rigs; assist in the docking of tankers; tow barges; assist pipe laying, cable laying and construction barges; and are used in other commercial towing operations, including towing barges carrying bulk cargoes and containerized cargo.
Other Vessels: The companys vessels also include inshore tugs; and production, line-handling and various other special purpose vessels. Inshore tugs, which are operated principally within inland waters, tow drilling rigs to and from their locations, and tow barges carrying equipment and materials for use principally in inland waters for drilling and production operations. Barges are either used in conjunction with company tugs or are chartered to others.
Quality Shipyards, L.L.C., a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, operates two shipyards in Houma, Louisiana, which construct, modify and repair vessels. The shipyards perform both repair work and new construction work for outside customers, as well as the construction, repair and modification of the companys own vessels.
The companys principal customers are major and independent oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production companies; drilling contractors; and other companies that provide various services to the offshore energy industry, including offshore construction companies, diving companies and well stimulation companies. The international business segment also has customers that are foreign government-owned or -controlled organizations and companies that explore and produce oil and natural gas.
Tidewater Inc. was founded in 1956.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIDEWATER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIDEWATER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIDEWATER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIDEWATER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIDEWATER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tidewater Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tidewater Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tidewater Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tidewater Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tidewater Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIDEWATER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIDEWATER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIDEWATER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIDEWATER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIDEWATER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIDEWATER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tidewater Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tidewater Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tidewater Inc. Major Shareholders
Tidewater Inc. History
Tidewater Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tidewater Inc. Offices and Representations
Tidewater Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tidewater Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tidewater Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tidewater Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Tidewater Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tidewater Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tidewater Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tidewater Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tidewater Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tidewater Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tidewater Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tidewater Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?