- The report contains detailed information about Thomas & Betts Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Thomas & Betts Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Thomas & Betts Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Thomas & Betts Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Thomas & Betts Corp. business.
About Thomas & Betts Corp.
Thomas & Betts Corporation engages in the design and manufacture of electrical components used in industrial, construction, retail, utility, and communications markets. The company also produces commercial heating and ventilation units and engineered steel structures used for utility transmission. Its manufacturing, marketing, and sales activities are concentrated primarily in North America and Europe.
The company operates in three segments: Electrical; Steel Structures; and Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC).
The Electrical segment designs, manufactures, and markets connectors, components, and other products for industrial, construction, utility, and communications applications. Products in this segment include fittings and accessories; fastening products, such as plastic and metallic ties for bundling wire, and flexible tubing; connectors, such as compression and mechanical connectors for high-current power and grounding applications; indoor and outdoor switch and outlet boxes, covers and accessories; floor boxes; metal framing used as structural supports for conduits, cable tray, and electrical enclosures; emergency and hazardous lighting; utility distribution connectors and switchgear; power quality equipment and services; CATV drop hardware; radio frequency RF connectors; aerial, pole, pedestal, and buried splice enclosures; encapsulation and sheath repair systems; and other products, including insulation products, wire markers, and application tooling products. These products are sold under various brand names, such as Carlon, Color-Keyed, Cyberex, Diamond, Elastimold, Emergi-Lite, Furse, Homac, Iberville, Joslyn Hi-Voltagetm, Kindorf, Kold-N-Klose, Ocal, LRC, Red Dot, Snap-N-Seal, Sta-Kon, Steel City, Superstrut, and Ty-Rap.
The Electrical segments markets include industrial MRO (maintenance, repair, and operations) and OEM (original equipment manufacturers), construction, utility, and communications markets. The segments product lines are primarily sold through major distributor chains, independent distributors and to retail home centers and hardware outlets. Its products are also sold directly to original equipment manufacturers, utilities, cable operators, and telecommunications and satellite TV companies.
Steel Structures Segment
The Steel Structures segment designs, manufactures, and markets engineered steel transmission structures. These products are primarily sold to the following types of end-users investor-owned utilities; cooperatives, which purchase power from utilities and manage its distribution to end-users; and municipal utilities. These products are marketed primarily under the Meyer and Thomas & Betts brand names.
The HVAC segment designs, manufactures, and markets heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products for commercial and industrial buildings. Products in this segment include gas, oil and electric unit heaters; gas-fired duct furnaces; indirect and direct gas-fired make-up air; infrared heaters; and evaporative cooling and heat recovery products. These products are sold primarily under the Reznor brand name through HVAC, mechanical, and refrigeration distributors throughout North America and Europe.
Thomas & Betts Corporation was founded in 1898.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Thomas & Betts Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Thomas & Betts Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Thomas & Betts Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Thomas & Betts Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Thomas & Betts Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THOMAS & BETTS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Thomas & Betts Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Thomas & Betts Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Thomas & Betts Corp. Major Shareholders
Thomas & Betts Corp. History
Thomas & Betts Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Thomas & Betts Corp. Offices and Representations
Thomas & Betts Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Thomas & Betts Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Thomas & Betts Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Thomas & Betts Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Thomas & Betts Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Thomas & Betts Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Thomas & Betts Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Thomas & Betts Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Thomas & Betts Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Thomas & Betts Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Thomas & Betts Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Thomas & Betts Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?