- The report contains detailed information about Tesoro Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tesoro Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tesoro Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tesoro Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tesoro Corporation business.
About Tesoro Corporation
Tesoro Corporation engages in refining and marketing petroleum products in the United States. The company primarily manufactures and sells transportation fuels.
The company time charters four U.S.-flag tankers and five foreign-flag tankers to optimize the transportation of crude oil and refined products. The company receives crude oils and ship refined products through owned and third-party pipelines. The company owns and operates approximately 900 miles of crude and product pipelines, located primarily in North Dakota, Montana, Alaska, and Hawaii, through which it transports approximately 355 Mbpd within its refining system.
The company operates in two segments: Refining and Retail.
The Refining segment operates seven refineries in the western and mid-continental United States. It refines crude oil and other feedstocks into transportation fuels, such as gasoline, gasoline blendstocks, jet fuel and diesel fuel, as well as other products, including heavy fuel oils, liquefied petroleum gas, petroleum coke, and asphalt. This segment sells refined products in wholesale and bulk markets to various customers within the operations area.
Refining: The companys Golden Eagle refinery, located in Martinez, California on 2,200 acres approximately 30 miles east of San Francisco, has a total crude oil capacity of 166 Mbpd. The company sources Golden Eagle refinerys crude oil from California, Alaska, and foreign locations. The refinerys major upgrading units include fluid catalytic cracking, delayed coking, hydrocracking, naphtha reforming, vacuum distillation, hydrotreating, and alkylation units. The refinery produces transportation fuels, including cleaner-burning California Air Resources Board (CARB) gasoline and CARB diesel fuel, as well as conventional gasoline and diesel fuel. The refinery also produces heavy fuel oils, liquefied petroleum gas, and petroleum coke.
Transportation: The company's Golden Eagle refinerys marine terminals have access through the San Francisco Bay that enables it to receive crude oil and ship refined products. In addition, the refinery can receive crude oil through a third-party marine terminal at Martinez. The company also receives California crude oils and ship refined products from the refinery through third-party pipelines.
Terminals: The company operates refined products terminals at Stockton, California and at the refinery. The company distributes refined products through third-party terminals in its market areas and through purchases and exchange arrangements with other refining and marketing companies. The company also leases third-party clean product tanks with access to the San Francisco Bay.
Refining: The company's 97 Mbpd Los Angeles refinery is located in Wilmington, California on approximately 300 acres approximately 10 miles south of Los Angeles. The company sources crude oil for its Los Angeles refinery from California, as well as foreign locations. The Los Angeles refinery also processes intermediate feedstocks. The refinerys major upgrading units include fluid catalytic cracking, delayed coking, hydrocracking, vacuum distillation, hydrotreating, reforming, butane isomerization, and alkylation units. The refinery produces transportation fuels, including CARB gasoline and CARB diesel fuel, as well as conventional gasoline, diesel fuel, and jet fuel. The refinery also produces heavy fuel oils, liquefied petroleum gas, and petroleum coke.
Transportation: The companys Los Angeles refinery leases a marine terminal at the Port of Long Beach that enables it to receive crude oil and ship refined products. The refinery can also receive crude oil from the San Joaquin Valley and the Los Angeles Basin through third-party pipelines.
Terminals: The company operates a refined products terminal at the Los Angeles refinery and distribute refined products through third-party terminals in its market areas and through purchases and exchange arrangements with other refining and marketing companies. The company also leases refined product storage tanks at third-party terminals in Southern Ca
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TESORO CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TESORO CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TESORO CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TESORO CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TESORO CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tesoro Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tesoro Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tesoro Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tesoro Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tesoro Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TESORO CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TESORO CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TESORO CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TESORO CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TESORO CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TESORO CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tesoro Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tesoro Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tesoro Corporation Major Shareholders
Tesoro Corporation History
Tesoro Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tesoro Corporation Offices and Representations
Tesoro Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tesoro Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tesoro Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Tesoro Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Tesoro Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tesoro Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tesoro Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tesoro Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Tesoro Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Tesoro Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tesoro Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tesoro Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?