- The report contains detailed information about TerraVest Income Fund that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TerraVest Income Fund. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TerraVest Income Fund financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TerraVest Income Fund competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TerraVest Income Fund business.
About TerraVest Income Fund
TerraVest Income Fund is an unincorporated open-ended investment trust established for the purpose of investing in a group of income producing businesses primarily located in Canada. The Fund will be a mutual fund trust for the purposes of the Tax Act.
Terravest conducts its business under two operating divisions:
R.J.V. Gas Field Services (RJV)
RJV Gas Field Services Ltd. based in Vegreville, Alberta, was established 1976. It is a major Alberta-based oil and gas production equipment manufacturer and service provider. It provides wellhead processing equipment for the Canadian natural gas industry. RJV manufactures and services custom-designed, portable, self-contained units that control, measure and prepare natural gas for transport and further processing. RJVs customers are natural gas producers located primarily in western Canada.
Ezee-On Mfg. Ltd. based Vegreville, Alberta, was established 1949. It is a farm implement manufacturer with product sales in North American and international markets. Ezee-On manufactures heavy-duty equipment for large acreage grain farms and livestock operations. Ezee-Ons products include air seeder carts, air drills, cultivators, discs, front-end loaders and post drivers. Ezee-On sells to agricultural equipment dealers and distributors in Canada, the United States, Australia and other select export markets.
TerraVest Income Fund, a limited purpose trust, was established under the laws of the Province of Alberta by Declaration of Trust in May 2004, through the reorganization of Laniuk Industries into an income trust.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TerraVest Income Fund Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TerraVest Income Fund and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TerraVest Income Fund and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TerraVest Income Fund Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TerraVest Income Fund Industry Position Analysis
6. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TERRAVEST INCOME FUND VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TerraVest Income Fund Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TerraVest Income Fund Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TerraVest Income Fund Major Shareholders
TerraVest Income Fund History
TerraVest Income Fund Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TerraVest Income Fund Offices and Representations
TerraVest Income Fund SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TerraVest Income Fund Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TerraVest Income Fund Capital Market Snapshot
TerraVest Income Fund Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
TerraVest Income Fund Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TerraVest Income Fund Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TerraVest Income Fund Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TerraVest Income Fund 1-year Stock Charts
TerraVest Income Fund 5-year Stock Charts
TerraVest Income Fund vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TerraVest Income Fund vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TerraVest Income Fund Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?