- The report contains detailed information about Technip that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Technip. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Technip financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Technip competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Technip business.
Technip provides engineering, technologies, and project management solutions for the oil and gas industry.
The company conducts its operations through three segments: Subsea, Offshore, and Onshore.
The Subsea segment engages in the design, manufacture, installation, and commissioning of pipeline systems, subsea pipelines, umbilicals, riser systems, and flowlines; operates a fleet of subsea pipelay and subsea construction vessels; and owns and operates rigid pipe spoolbase facilities. This segment also inspects, repairs, and maintains offshore platforms and subsea equipments; and designs and manufactures flexible steel pipes for drilling and service industries.
The Offshore segment offers offshore platforms, fixed platforms, floating platforms, FPSOs, dry completions units, and topsides for the production and processing of oil or gas. This segment also provides pre-set mooring installation, mooring design and installation engineering, and permanent moorings services for floating production systems primarily in the Gulf of Mexico.
The Onshore segment designs and constructs development facilities, refining units, and hydrogen and syngas units; and builds pipeline systems for natural gas, LPG, NGL, crude oil and oil products, water, liquid sulphur, brine, and slurry. It engineers grassroots ethylene facilities, including mega-crackers and plant expansions; designs and constructs petrochemical complexes and individual petrochemical units, and biodiesel production units; and provides engineering and construction services for metals and mining, life sciences, and buildings and infrastructures industries.
In November 2009, Technip and SaudConsult have signed an agreement to set up a 50/50 joint venture company aimed at developing a new engineering center in Saudi Arabia.
In November 2009, the company and Schlumberger have also signed a global cooperation agreement to jointly develop subsea integrity and surveillance solutions for flexible pipes used in deep offshore oil and gas production.
On November 19, 2009, Technip and Schlumberger Limited announced the signing of a global cooperation agreement to jointly develop subsea integrity and surveillance solutions for flexible pipes used in deep offshore oil and gas production.
On August 20, 2010, Technip announced that it has agreed with MISC Berhad and Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad to establish a long-term strategic collaboration. The areas of collaboration would initially involve working jointly on onshore and offshore projects, designing and building offshore platforms exchanging expertise and developing technology.
Technip was founded in 1958.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECHNIP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECHNIP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECHNIP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECHNIP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECHNIP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Technip Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Technip and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Technip and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Technip Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Technip Industry Position Analysis
6. TECHNIP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECHNIP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECHNIP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECHNIP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECHNIP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECHNIP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Technip Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Technip Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Technip Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Technip Offices and Representations
Technip SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Technip Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Technip Capital Market Snapshot
Technip Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Technip Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Technip Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Technip Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Technip 1-year Stock Charts
Technip 5-year Stock Charts
Technip vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Technip vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Technip Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?