- The report contains detailed information about Technics Oil & Gas Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Technics Oil & Gas Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Technics Oil & Gas Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Technics Oil & Gas Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Technics Oil & Gas Limited business.
About Technics Oil & Gas Limited
Technics Oil & Gas Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a service integrator of compression systems and process modules for the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning (EPCC); Contract Engineering (CE); and Procurement and Other Services (PS). The EPCC segment involves in the design, procurement, fabrication, installation, and commissioning of process modules and equipment for oil and gas production on a turnkey project basis. The CE segment provides customized services, such as procuring materials, and fabricating and installing modules or equipment for the oil and gas companies, which do not require fully integrated turnkey services. The PS segment offers after-sale services; and supplies spare parts and equipment comprising specialized valves, and measuring equipment that include flow meters and gauges. This segment also provides repair and maintenance services, and involves in leasing gas compressors. Technics Oil & Gas Limited also offers electrical propulsion systems and ship-board automation systems; dynamic positioning training for offshore vessels to operator teams; and crankshafts for compressors and engines. In addition, it manufactures, designs, and engineers thermal technology products to the marine, offshore, oil and gas, power, refinery, and other related industries. The company was formerly known as Technics Group Holdings Limited and changed its name to Technics Oil & Gas Limited in November 2005. Technics Oil & Gas Limited was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Technics Oil & Gas Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Technics Oil & Gas Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Technics Oil & Gas Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Technics Oil & Gas Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Technics Oil & Gas Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECHNICS OIL & GAS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Major Shareholders
Technics Oil & Gas Limited History
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Offices and Representations
Technics Oil & Gas Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Technics Oil & Gas Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Technics Oil & Gas Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Technics Oil & Gas Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Technics Oil & Gas Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Technics Oil & Gas Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?