- The report contains detailed information about Targa Resources Partners LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Targa Resources Partners LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Targa Resources Partners LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Targa Resources Partners LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Targa Resources Partners LP business.
About Targa Resources Partners LP
Targa Resources Partners LP provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) services in the United States, to own, operate, acquire and develop a portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. The company engages in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing and sale of natural gas and fractionating and sale of NGLs and NGL products. The company is a subsidiary of Targa Resources, Inc.
The companys gathering and processing assets are located in the Fort Worth Basin/Bend Arch in North Texas, the Permian Basin in West Texas and in Southwest Louisiana. Its NGL logistics and marketing assets are located primarily at Mont Belvieu and Galena Park near Houston, Texas and in Lake Charles, Louisiana, with terminals and transportation assets across the U.S. Targa has additional assets located in the Permian Basin in West Texas and Southeast New Mexico, and the offshore coastal region of Louisiana.
The company operates through two divisions, Natural Gas Gathering and Processing, and NGL Logistics and Marketing. Natural Gas Gathering and Processing division consists of its natural gas gathering and processing facilities, as well as certain fractionation capability integrated with in those facilities; and NGL Logistics and Marketing division includes three segments, such as Logistics Assets, NGL Distribution and Marketing, and Wholesale Marketing.
Natural Gas Gathering and Processing Division
The company gathers and processes natural gas from the Permian Basin in West Texas, the Fort Worth Basin in North Texas, and the onshore region of the Louisiana Gulf Coast. The natural gas the company process is supplied through its gathering systems which, in aggregate, consist of approximately 6,500 miles of natural gas pipelines. The companys processing plants include seven facilities that it owns and operates.
The major supplier of natural gas to the companys Natural Gas Gathering and Processing division is ConocoPhillips Company (ConocoPhillips).
North Texas System
The North Texas System includes two interconnected gathering systems with approximately 4,100 miles of pipelines, covering portions of 12 counties and approximately 5,700 square miles, gathering wellhead natural gas for the Chico and Shackelford natural gas processing facilities. During 2009, the North Texas System gathered approximately 179.3 MMcf/d of natural gas.
Gathering: The Chico Gathering System consists of approximately 2,000 miles of primarily low-pressure gathering pipelines. Wellhead natural gas is either gathered for the Chico plant located in Wise County, Texas, and then compressed for processing, or it is compressed in the field at various compressor stations and then moved via one of high-pressure gathering pipelines to the Chico plant. The Shackelford Gathering System consists of approximately 2,100 miles of intermediate-pressure gathering pipelines which gather wellhead natural gas largely for the Shackelford plant in Albany, Texas. Natural gas gathered from the northern and eastern portions of the Shackelford Gathering System is typically compressed in the field at various compressor stations and then transported to the Chico plant for processing.
Processing: The Chico processing plant includes two cryogenic processing trains with a combined capacity of approximately 265 MMcf/d and an NGL fractionator with the capacity to fractionate up to approximately 15 MBbl/d of raw NGL mix. The Shackelford plant is a cryogenic plant with a nameplate capacity of approximately 15 MMcf/d and capacity is limited to approximately 13 MMcf/d due to capacity constraints on the residue gas pipeline that serves the facility.
Covering portions of 10 counties and approximately 4,000 square miles in West Texas, the SAOU System includes approximately 1,500 miles of pipelines in the Permian Basin that gather natural gas to the Mertzon and Sterling plants. During 2009, the system gathered approximately 99 MMcf/d of natural gas.
Gathering: The SAOU System is connected to various producing wells and/or central delivery points. The system has approximately 1,000 miles of low-pressure gathering
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Targa Resources Partners LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Targa Resources Partners LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Targa Resources Partners LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Targa Resources Partners LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Targa Resources Partners LP Industry Position Analysis
6. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Targa Resources Partners LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Targa Resources Partners LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Targa Resources Partners LP Major Shareholders
Targa Resources Partners LP History
Targa Resources Partners LP Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Targa Resources Partners LP Offices and Representations
Targa Resources Partners LP SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Targa Resources Partners LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Targa Resources Partners LP Capital Market Snapshot
Targa Resources Partners LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Targa Resources Partners LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Targa Resources Partners LP Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Targa Resources Partners LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Targa Resources Partners LP 1-year Stock Charts
Targa Resources Partners LP 5-year Stock Charts
Targa Resources Partners LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Targa Resources Partners LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Targa Resources Partners LP Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?