- The report contains detailed information about Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable business.
About Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable
Tai-I Electric Wire & Cable Co., Ltd. manufacturers compound electric wire and cable products in Taiwan. It produces bare copper wire and rod, including OCC single crystal direction copper wire, Tin-coated copper wire and stranded conductor, and Oxygen-free copper wire and rod; enameled wire, such as regular type enameled wire, heat resistant enameled wire, fusing enameled wire, Freon resistant enameled wire, solderable enameled wire, Litz wire, enameled wires N.E.S., and Aluminum wire; insulated wire and cable, comprising PVC insulated wire and cable, signal control cable, coaxial cable, electronic wire, and special wire; power cable, including cross-linked PE insulated cable, low smoke nonHalogen cable, rubble insulated cable, armored cable, and special cable; and polymer materials, such as polyurethane wire insulating varnish, polyester wire insulating varnish, polyesterimide wire insulating varnish, and polyamideimide wire insulating varnish. The company is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Industry Position Analysis
6. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAI-I ELECTRIC WIRE & CABLE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Major Shareholders
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable History
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Offices and Representations
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Capital Market Snapshot
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable 1-year Stock Charts
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable 5-year Stock Charts
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tai-i Electric Wire & Cable Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?