- The report contains detailed information about Synergy Resources Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Synergy Resources Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Synergy Resources Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Synergy Resources Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Synergy Resources Corporation business.
About Synergy Resources Corporation
Synergy Resources Corporation, an exploration stage company, engages the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of in oil and gas properties primarily located in the Wattenberg field in the D-J Basin in northeast Colorado.
As of November 15, 2010, the company had 19,792 gross and 13,556 net acres under lease, which are located in the D-J Basin. Of this acreage, 1,507 gross acres are held by production. The assets in the Wattenberg Field of the D-J Basin consist of the following: 87 producing oil and gas wells; 1 shut-in well; and oil and gas leases covering 6,968 gross acres in the D-J Basin. As of August 31, 2010, the company drilled and completed 36 development wells on its acreage.
As of November 15, 2010, the company had identified approximately 60 development and extension drilling locations and approximately 20 recompletion/workover projects on its existing properties and wells.
The company has agreements with Petroleum Management, LLC (PM); Petroleum Exploration and Management, LLC (PEM); and HS Land & Cattle, LLC (HSLC), which provides the company various services and office space, as well as an option to acquire certain oil and gas interests. The oil and gas leases cover 640 acres in Weld County, Colorado.
As of August 31, 2010, the companys net production of oil and gas included 21,080 billion barrels (Bbls) of oil and 141,154 (millions of cubic feet) Mcf of gas.
As of August 31, 2010, the companys net proved reserves in Colorado included proved producing reserves 125,159 Bbls of oil and 887,290 mcf of gas; proved no n-producing reserves 270,294 Bbls of oil and 1,461,737 mcf gas; and undeveloped reserves 281,232 Bbls of oil and 2,132,024 mcf of gas.
Synergy Resources Corporation was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Synergy Resources Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Synergy Resources Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Synergy Resources Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Synergy Resources Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Synergy Resources Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYNERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Synergy Resources Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Synergy Resources Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Synergy Resources Corporation Major Shareholders
Synergy Resources Corporation History
Synergy Resources Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Synergy Resources Corporation Offices and Representations
Synergy Resources Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Synergy Resources Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Synergy Resources Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Synergy Resources Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Synergy Resources Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Synergy Resources Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Synergy Resources Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Synergy Resources Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Synergy Resources Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Synergy Resources Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Synergy Resources Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Synergy Resources Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?