- The report contains detailed information about Sky Petroleum Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sky Petroleum Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sky Petroleum Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sky Petroleum Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sky Petroleum Inc. business.
About Sky Petroleum Inc.
Sky Petroleum, Inc. engages in the exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties of others under arrangements in which, the company finances the costs in exchange for interests in the oil or natural gas revenue generated by the properties.
Mubarek FieldParticipation Agreement
The companys wholly-owned subsidiary, Sastaro Limited, entered into a participation agreement with Buttes Gas and Oil Co. International, Inc. (Buttes), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crescent Petroleum Company International Limited (Crescent). Under the terms of the Participation Agreement, Sastaro has the right to participate in two wells in an off-shore oil and gas project in the United Arab Emirates. The project is located in the Ilam/Mishrif reservoir of the Mubarek Field area near Abu Musa Island in the Arabian Gulf.
Komi RepublicRussian Federation: The company has acquired a minority stake in the development of an oilfield in the Komi Republic of the Russian Federation by acquiring a 3.9% interest in Pechora Energy through its U.K. parent company. Pechora Energy holds the production license for the Luzskoye field in the Komi Republic.
In June 2010, the company has entered into a production sharing contract (PSC) with the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Energy of Albania, acting through the National Agency of Natural Resources of Albania. The PSC grants Sky Petroleum rights to three exploration blocks in the Republic of Albania totaling approximately 5,000 square kilometers (1.2 million acres).
The company was incorporated in 2002 as The Flower Valet and changed its name to Seaside Exploration, Inc. in 2004. Further, it changed its name to Sky Petroleum, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SKY PETROLEUM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SKY PETROLEUM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SKY PETROLEUM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SKY PETROLEUM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SKY PETROLEUM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sky Petroleum Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sky Petroleum Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sky Petroleum Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sky Petroleum Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sky Petroleum Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SKY PETROLEUM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SKY PETROLEUM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SKY PETROLEUM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SKY PETROLEUM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SKY PETROLEUM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SKY PETROLEUM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sky Petroleum Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sky Petroleum Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sky Petroleum Inc. Major Shareholders
Sky Petroleum Inc. History
Sky Petroleum Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sky Petroleum Inc. Offices and Representations
Sky Petroleum Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sky Petroleum Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sky Petroleum Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sky Petroleum Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Sky Petroleum Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sky Petroleum Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sky Petroleum Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sky Petroleum Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sky Petroleum Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sky Petroleum Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sky Petroleum Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sky Petroleum Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?