- The report contains detailed information about Sierra International Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sierra International Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sierra International Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sierra International Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sierra International Group Inc. business.
About Sierra International Group Inc.
Sierra International Group, Inc. (the Company), was incorporated in 1987 (under the name AIdea Development International, Inc.) under the laws of the State of Delaware to engage in any lawful act or activity for which corporations may be organized under the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware.
The Company entered into the Plan and Agreement of Reorganization with McCallan Oil & Gas GesbH and McCallan Oil & Gas (UK) Ltd. The Company had been in the developmental stage and had no operations, other than issuing shares to its original shareholders pursuant to its business concept.
McCallan Oil & Gas GesmbH was organized as an Austrian limited liability company on April 24, 1997 by McCallan Oil & Gas Ltd. for the purpose of investing in oil and gas property interests, other property interests and production of oil and gas and other mineral interests. McCallan Oil & Gas Ltd. also organized McCallan Oil & Gas (UK) Limited on November 10, 1998 for the same purposes.
All oil and gas property interests are presently in the exploration stage and no production has been obtained. The Company intends to make additional acquisitions of rights in oil and gas properties and to enter into agreements with others for the expiration, development, production, marketing and other expansion efforts for its oil and gas properties.
The Company has interests in unproved oil and gas properties located in Slovakia. A determination was not made, nor has a determination been subsequently made, regarding the extent of any potential oil and gas reserves relating to the Company's interests in these unproved properties.
The Slovak Republic is in the process of developing capitalistic economies, therefore, many of the laws, regulations and practices with respect to the exploration and development of hydrocarbons have not been time tested or yet adopted.
The Slovak Republic has, and continues to adopt, laws governing environmental concerns and the Company's drilling and exploration activities are required to be conducted in accordance with these laws. While these laws are not usually as fully developed and detailed as similar laws that exist in the United States, the Company is required to conduct its operations in compliance with such laws and must prepare and submit to the appropriate agency various operational plans, including a discussion of environmental matters, which must be approved before the Company can proceed.
The Company currently has an interest in one oil and gas property known as Prieskumne Uzemie Medzilaborce or Envigeo (hereinafter PUM). The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, McCallan GesmbH (Austria) owns a 39% working interest in EnviGeo Trade s.r.o. a private Slovakian Company.
EnviGeo owns three oil and gas exploration licenses totaling 2478.9 square km oil and gas exploration license known as the PUM located in northeastern Slovakia. A 'Geological Overview and Petroleum Prospect Evaluation' of the concession area has been completed by Geomega Ltd. of Hungary (Dr. Ferenc Horvath, Project Coordinator and Associates).
The Company owns, through its wholly owned subsidiary McCallan Oil & Gas Gesmbh, a 10% carried interest in Maseva s.r.o. Maseva controlled a 209,950- acre Kralovsky Chlmec oil and gas concession area in eastern Slovakia. This concession is adjacent to the Trebisov area where five commercially viable wells were drilled by others in 1996 and 1997. The concession is also bordered on the east by the Ptruksa Gas Field, where production from one of the wells has been as high as 42 million cubic feet per day. Exploration work consisting of a survey to map anomalous concentrations of gas in surface soil samples to define areas for new seismic surveys had been completed.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sierra International Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sierra International Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sierra International Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sierra International Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sierra International Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIERRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sierra International Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sierra International Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sierra International Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Sierra International Group Inc. History
Sierra International Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sierra International Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Sierra International Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sierra International Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sierra International Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sierra International Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Sierra International Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sierra International Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sierra International Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sierra International Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sierra International Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sierra International Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sierra International Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sierra International Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?