- The report contains detailed information about Serica Energy PLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Serica Energy PLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Serica Energy PLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Serica Energy PLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Serica Energy PLC business.
About Serica Energy PLC
Serica Energy PLC operates as an international oil and gas exploration and production company that engages in the identification, acquisition, and exploitation of oil and gas reserves primarily in Asia and Europe. It principally focuses on the United Kingdom North Sea, northern Spain, and Indonesia regions.
The company has interests in three Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) and one Technical Assistance Contract (TAC): : The Lematang Production Sharing Contract (PSC) in South Sumatra, Glagah Kambuna TAC in the offshore North Sumatra,The Offshore Asahan PSC in the Malacca Strait, and The Biliton PSC in the Java Sea.
Lematang PSC: Lematang covers an area of approximately 407 square kilometers and is located within the prolific South Palembang Basin where oil and gas were first discovered in the late nineteenth century. The company has a 10% working interest in Lematang. Lematang includes the producing Harimau Field, the Singa gas discovery and further exploration potential.
Asahan Offshore PSC: The Asahan Offshore PSC comprises an area of 2,012 square kilometers of the Malacca Straits. It is located offshore North Sumatra, one of the most prolific hydrocarbon bearing basins in Indonesia with discovered reserves to date in excess of one billion barrels of oil/ condensate and 25 trillion cubic feet of gas. Serica operates this PSC on behalf of its partners: Medco Energi, PT RS Resources, Jagen and Greevest. Several exploration wells have been drilled in Asahan generating one undeveloped discovery of gas and condensate, the Tanjung Perling Field.
Glagah Kambuna TAC: The Glagah Kambuna TAC comprises an area of 351 square kilometers and lies immediately adjacent to Asahan. Serica operates this TAC on behalf of its partners: PT Gunakarsa, Jagen and Greevest. Glagah Kambuna contains two undeveloped but tested gas and condensate discoveries: Glagah-1 and Kambuna-1.
Biliton PSC: Biliton covers an area of 6,575 square kilometers of the Java Sea, mid way between the islands of Java and Kalimantan. Serica has a 90% interest in Biliton and is operator on behalf of its partner PT Mitra.
The company holds four licences covering six blocks in the Southern North Sea and one licence covering two blocks in the Central North Sea. The licences are: P.898, P.1142, P.1180, P.1240, and P.1253.
P.898 BLOCK 48/16B: The company holds 100% of this block, which covers an area of 62 square kilometers in the Southern North Sea.
P.1240 48/16A AND 47/20B: The company holds 100% of these blocks, which cover an area of 315 square kilometers in the Southern North Sea.
P.1142 BLOCKS 47/17 AND 47/18: The company holds 100% of these blocks, which cover an area of 459 square kilometers in the Southern North Sea.
P.1180 23/16E AND 23/17B: The company holds 50% of these blocks, which cover an area of 24 square kilometers in the Central North Sea.
P.1253 54/1B: The company holds 100% of this block, which covers an area of 106 square kilometers in the Southern North Sea.
The company explores and develops oil and gas in four Hydrocarbon Research Permits covering approximately 1,300 square kilometres of onshore northern Spain. The area is located entirely within the province of Aragón, and lies approximately 60 kilometres southeast of the existing Serrablo gas field. The company holds a 100% operating interest in each of the four permits.
Vietnam Oil and Gas Corporation, Pearl Oil (Taconite) Limited, Serica Energy PLC and Lundin New Ventures B.V have entered into an agreement to search, explore and exploit Block 06/94 offshore Vietnam. Block 06/94 covering approximately 4,100 over sq. km lies in the Nam Con Son Basin to the south of Vietnam's continental shelf.
Serica Energy PLC has entered into a cross-assignment agreement with BG International, Ltd. that provides, in certain specific circumstances, for Serica to exchange with BG a 25% interest in Block 23/16f for a 25% interest in Part Block 23/21 (excluding the Lomond field) and for BG to participate in the costs of the Columbus well, 23/16f-11.
Serica Energy PLC has an agreement with Rwe Dea Ag for RWE to farm-in to Serica's exploration licence PEL 01/06 covering three blocks in the southern Slyne Basin off the west coast of Ireland. Serica has a 100% working interest in licence PEL 01/06 and has identified four prospects lying in the blocks, two of which exhibit amplitude anomalies and are ready to drill. Under the terms of the farm-out agreement, RWE would earn a 50% working interest in PEL 01/06.
Serica Energy PLC was founded in 2004. The company was formerly known as Serica Energy Corporation and changed its name to Serica Energy PLC in September 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SERICA ENERGY PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SERICA ENERGY PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SERICA ENERGY PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SERICA ENERGY PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SERICA ENERGY PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Serica Energy PLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Serica Energy PLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Serica Energy PLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Serica Energy PLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Serica Energy PLC Industry Position Analysis
6. SERICA ENERGY PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SERICA ENERGY PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SERICA ENERGY PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SERICA ENERGY PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SERICA ENERGY PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SERICA ENERGY PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Serica Energy PLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Serica Energy PLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Serica Energy PLC Major Shareholders
Serica Energy PLC History
Serica Energy PLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Serica Energy PLC Offices and Representations
Serica Energy PLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Serica Energy PLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Serica Energy PLC Capital Market Snapshot
Serica Energy PLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Serica Energy PLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Serica Energy PLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Serica Energy PLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Serica Energy PLC 1-year Stock Charts
Serica Energy PLC 5-year Stock Charts
Serica Energy PLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Serica Energy PLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Serica Energy PLC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?