- The report contains detailed information about Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd business.
About Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd
SapuraCrest Petroleum Berhad, through its subsidiaries, provides engineering and technical support services to the oil and gas, marine, and power utility industries primarily in Malaysia, Singapore, and Australia. The company operates in four segments: Installation of Pipelines and Facilities, Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling, Marine Services, and Operations and Maintenance. The Installation of Pipelines and Facilities segment engages in the installation of offshore platforms and marine pipelines. The Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling segment engages in drilling offshore oil wells and chartering rigs used in drilling offshore oil wells. The Marine Services segment provides offshore geotechnical and geophysical services to the oil and gas industry; and develops marine technology and marine chartering, and specializing on remote operated vehicles. The Operations and Maintenance segment engages in repairing and refurbishment of industrial gas turbines; supply, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of point-of-sale systems for petrol stations; and the provision of asset management services for offshore installations. SapuraCrest Petroleum has a joint venture agreement with Larsen & Toubro Ltd. to undertake installation of pipelines and construction of offshore rigs and platforms in India, west Asia, and south east Asia. The company was incorporated in 1979 and is headquartered in Seri Kembangan, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Major Shareholders
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd History
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Offices and Representations
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?