- The report contains detailed information about SandRidge Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SandRidge Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SandRidge Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SandRidge Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SandRidge Energy, Inc. business.
About SandRidge Energy, Inc.
SandRidge Energy, Inc., an independent natural gas and oil company, engages in the exploration, development, and production activities. The company also owns and operates natural gas gathering and treating facilities and carbon dioxide (CO2) treating and transportation facilities and has marketing and tertiary oil recovery operations. As of December 31, 2009, the company's drilling rig fleet consisted of 31 rigs, 30 of which were operational. In addition, Lariat Services, Inc. (Lariat), a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, owns and operates drilling rigs and a related oil field services business. The companys primary exploration, development, and production areas are concentrated in West Texas. The company also operates interests in the Mid-Continent, the Cotton Valley Trend in East Texas, the Gulf Coast, and the Gulf of Mexico.
The company operates in three business segments: Exploration and Production, Drilling and Oil Field Services and Midstream Gas Services.
EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION
The company explores for, develops, and produces natural gas and oil reserves. The company also has significant operated leasehold positions in the Cotton Valley Trend in East Texas, the Gulf Coast area, the Mid-Continent, and the Gulf of Mexico.
West Texas Overthrust (WTO)
This area is located in Pecos County and Terrell County in West Texas and is associated with the Marathon-Ouachita fold and thrust belt that extends east-northeast across the United States into the Appalachian Mountain Region.
3-D Seismic Program: As of December 31, 2009, the company had acquired 1,300 square miles of 3-D seismic data, all of which has been processed and interpreted.
Piñon Field: The Piñon Field lies along the edge of the WTO in Pecos County and is its most significant producing field, accounting for 25.8% of its proved reserve base as of December 31, 2009. The primary reservoirs are the Tesnus sands (depths ranging from 3,500 to 5,000 feet), the Warwick Caballos chert (depths ranging from 5,000 to 8,000 feet), and the Dugout Creek Caballos chert (depths ranging from 7,000 to 10,000 feet). As of December 31, 2009, its estimated proved natural gas and oil reserves in the Piñon Field were 338.2 Bcfe.
Century Plant: In June 2008, the company entered into an agreement with a subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum Corporation (Occidental) to construct a CO2 treating plant (the Century Plant), associated CO2 compression pipeline facilities and ancillary equipment.
The Forest Acquisition expanded its holdings in the Central Basin Platform (CBP) of the Permian Basin and added significant Permian Basin production in the Midland and Delaware Basins in Texas, as well as the Northwest Shelf in New Mexico.
The companys properties in the CBP are positioned for infill and step-out drilling to target these reservoirs in CBP fields, such as the Goldsmith, Fullerton, Tex-Mex, Martin, and Robertson fields.
The companys primary target in the Midland Basin is the Spraberry and Wolfcamp formation. As of December 31, 2009, its estimated net proved reserves in the Permian Basin were 574.8 Bcfe. The company's interests in the Permian Basin as of December 31, 2009 included 1,472 gross (1,386.9 net) producing wells with an average working interest of 94%.
East Texas Cotton Valley Trend
The company owns significant natural gas and oil interests in the natural gas bearing Cotton Valley Trend, which covers parts of East Texas and northern Louisiana. As of December 31, 2009, the company held interests in 47,087 gross (37,849 net) acres in East Texas.
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned natural gas and oil interests in 68,173 gross (46,598 net) acres in the Gulf Coast area, which encompasses the coastal plain from the southernmost tip of Texas through the southern portion of Louisiana. As of December 31, 2009, its estimated net proved reserves in the Gulf Coast area were 53.7 Bcfe.
The company owns interests in properties in Oklahoma, Arkansas and southern Kansas that make up its Mid-Continent area. As of December 31, 2009, the company held interests in 636,653 gros
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SandRidge Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SandRidge Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SandRidge Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SandRidge Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SandRidge Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
SandRidge Energy, Inc. History
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
SandRidge Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SandRidge Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SandRidge Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SandRidge Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SandRidge Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?