- The report contains detailed information about Saft Groupe S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Saft Groupe S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Saft Groupe S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Saft Groupe S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Saft Groupe S.A. business.
About Saft Groupe S.A.
Saft Groupe SA designs, develops, and manufactures batteries for industrial and defense applications. Its Industrial Battery Group division designs and manufactures rechargeable nickel and lithium-based battery solutions for the industrial and transport sectors. These products are used in various applications, including aircraft safety, ground-check and starting systems, high-speed trains, back-up power systems for oil and gas plants and industrial facilities, power generation and distribution systems, storage for renewable energy systems, telecommunications networks, emergency lighting, and professional electronics, as well as urban transit networks, such as trams, metros, and subway systems. The companys Specialty Battery Group division provides primary lithium and rechargeable lithium-ion battery systems for electronics, defence, and space industries. Its products are used in utility meters, electronic toll collection, military communication systems, satellites, torpedoes, space launchers, military hybrid vehicles, small submarines, missiles, night-vision goggles, global positioning systems, medical equipment, asset tracking, and sonobuoys applications. This division also designs, develops, and manufactures rechargeable and primary silver-based batteries for conventional defence applications, such as torpedoes and missiles. The company holds joint venture interests in The Johnson Controls-Saft that manufactures and commercializes batteries for hydrid and electronic vehicles; and in ASB Group manufactures and sells thermal batteries for military applications. Saft Groupe has operations in Europe, North America, Asia/Oceania, the Middle East, Africa, and South America. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Bagnolet, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAFT GROUPE S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAFT GROUPE S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAFT GROUPE S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAFT GROUPE S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAFT GROUPE S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Saft Groupe S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Saft Groupe S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Saft Groupe S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Saft Groupe S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Saft Groupe S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAFT GROUPE S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAFT GROUPE S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAFT GROUPE S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAFT GROUPE S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAFT GROUPE S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAFT GROUPE S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Saft Groupe S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Saft Groupe S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Saft Groupe S.A. Major Shareholders
Saft Groupe S.A. History
Saft Groupe S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Saft Groupe S.A. Offices and Representations
Saft Groupe S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Saft Groupe S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Saft Groupe S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Saft Groupe S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Saft Groupe S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Saft Groupe S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Saft Groupe S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Saft Groupe S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Saft Groupe S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Saft Groupe S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Saft Groupe S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Saft Groupe S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?