- The report contains detailed information about Running Fox Resource Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Running Fox Resource Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Running Fox Resource Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Running Fox Resource Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Running Fox Resource Corp. business.
About Running Fox Resource Corp.
Running Fox Resource Corp., a resource sector company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral resource properties in Canada and the United States of America. The company also offers oil field services and oil field equipment rental services.
The company operates the business of oil field services through the wholly owned subsidiaries, Claymore Field Services Ltd. and Accurate Technologies Inc.; and oil field equipment rental activities through the wholly owned subsidiary, Claresholm Rentals and Oilfield Services Inc.
Natural Resource Properties
As of November 30, 2008, the companys natural resource interests consisted of properties located in Alberta, British Columbia, and New Mexico.
Pincher Creek Project - Alberta, Canada: The company has an option agreement with Buffalo Resources Corp. pursuant to which it has the option, of 10% to 30% gross, to participate for a 5% to 15% net leasehold interest in development exploration targets in prospective oil and gas mineral leasehold lands located in southwestern Alberta.
Kakwa Project - Alberta, Canada: The company has signed a farm-out and option agreement with Suncor Energy Inc. pursuant to which it would earn a 10% interest on Alberta leasehold land.
Brett Property - British Columbia, Canada: The company holds a 50% interest in two mineral claims located in the Vernon Mining District, British Columbia.
New Mexico Uranium Project - New Mexico: The company owns a 2,900 acres lode-mining claims located in New Mexico, the U.S.A. It has entered into an agreement with Strategic Resources Inc. wherein Strategic has the option to earn a 50% interest in the property.
The company provides oilfield services in Canada, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. Its oilfield services include pipelines, gas plants, compressor stations/plants, oilfield batteries, oilfield flow-lines, tie-ins, facilities, related building construction and insulation, and S.A.G.D. (steam assist gravity drainage) pad/field construction for the heavy oil/ oil sands segment; equipment rentals and drilling support; and wireline/electric line services for cased oil and gas wells.
Running Fox Resource Corp. was incorporated in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Running Fox Resource Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Running Fox Resource Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Running Fox Resource Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Running Fox Resource Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Running Fox Resource Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RUNNING FOX RESOURCE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Running Fox Resource Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Running Fox Resource Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Running Fox Resource Corp. Major Shareholders
Running Fox Resource Corp. History
Running Fox Resource Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Running Fox Resource Corp. Offices and Representations
Running Fox Resource Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Running Fox Resource Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Running Fox Resource Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Running Fox Resource Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Running Fox Resource Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Running Fox Resource Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Running Fox Resource Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Running Fox Resource Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Running Fox Resource Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Running Fox Resource Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Running Fox Resource Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Running Fox Resource Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?