- The report contains detailed information about Rosneft Oil Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rosneft Oil Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rosneft Oil Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rosneft Oil Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rosneft Oil Company business.
About Rosneft Oil Company
OJSC Oil Company Rosneft engages in the exploration, development, production, and sale of crude oil and gas; and refining, transportation and sale of petroleum products in the Russian Federation and in certain international markets. It also provides banking and financial services; field survey and gas processing; and drilling and construction services to third parties.
As of December 31, 2008, the company had proved reserves of approximately 22.30 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe), including proved crude oil reserves of approximately 17.69 billion barrels (2.42 billion tonnes) and proved gas reserves of approximately 783.79 billion cubic meters (bcm). It also had proved and probable crude oil reserves of approximately 28.55 billion barrels (3.90 billion tonnes) and proved and probable gas reserves of approximately 1,318.77 bcm.
The company's reserves are located in Western Siberia, the Russian Far East, Southern and Central Russia, Privolzhye and Eastern Siberia. It also has significant prospective crude oil and gas resources in Western Siberia, the Russian Far East, Southern Russia, and Eastern Siberia. The company also carries out projects outside Russia, including projects in Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, and Algeria.
The company primarily sells crude oil it produced or purchased from third parties to customers outside Russia, including sales to other countries in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and exports to international markets other than the CIS.
The company owns a 50% interest in Polar Lights Company LLC, which is engaged in the development of the Ardalin and satellite fields in the Timan-Pechora Basin located 125 kilometers south of the Barents Sea above the Arctic Circle.
The company holds an interest in OJSC Verkhnechonskneftegaz, which holds the license for the development of the Verkhnechonskoye oil and gas condensate deposit in the Irkutsk region.
The company has a 51% equity share in Taihu Ltd, which, through its wholly owned subsidiary, owns a 96.86% equity interest in OJSC Udmurtneft, which holds the licenses for the development of 24 productive oil and gas condensate deposits. OJSC Udmurtneft is a group of 17 companies.
In December 2008, the company completed the sales of 25% of shares in OJSC Daltransgaz to Gazprom. OJSC Daltransgaz is an operator for the program to supply gas to the Sakhalin Region and the Khabarovsk and Primorye Territories.
Aksa Energy is forming joint ventures with Gazprom and Rosneft. The joint venture with Gazprom Export LLC, a Gazprom subsidiary, would sell gas in Turkey and the joint venture with Rosneft would build combined heat and power plants in Turkey and other countries.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rosneft Oil Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rosneft Oil Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rosneft Oil Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rosneft Oil Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rosneft Oil Company Industry Position Analysis
6. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rosneft Oil Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rosneft Oil Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rosneft Oil Company Major Shareholders
Rosneft Oil Company History
Rosneft Oil Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rosneft Oil Company Offices and Representations
Rosneft Oil Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rosneft Oil Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rosneft Oil Company Capital Market Snapshot
Rosneft Oil Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Rosneft Oil Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rosneft Oil Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rosneft Oil Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rosneft Oil Company 1-year Stock Charts
Rosneft Oil Company 5-year Stock Charts
Rosneft Oil Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rosneft Oil Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rosneft Oil Company Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?