- The report contains detailed information about Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. business.
About Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp.
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corporation engages in the oil and gas industry that acquires lease acreage in prolific oil and gas producing regions in the domestic United States.
The company owns a 75% working interest (52.50% net revenue interest) in five existing wells (the Foster Workover) located on the Foster Lease in Jim Wells County, Texas consisting of 600 acres with additional drill sites; a 37.5% working interest (26.25% net revenue interest) in one existing well (the Koomey #2) located in Waller County, Texas; a 5.5% working interest (3.85% net revenue interest) in 2 existing wells (the Koomey #4 and Koomey #5) located in Waller County, Texas; a 5% working interest (5% net revenue interest) in a salt water disposal well (the Koomey #1) on one acre located in Waller County, Texas; a 75% working interest (52.50% net revenue interest) in 2 existing wells (the Bains #A-1 and the Vie-Del #4-1) and all related equipment (tanks, wellhead equipment), as well as a total of 480 acres and is located within the City Oil Field region of Fresno County, California.
The company owns working interests in a total of 10 existing wells and 1 salt water disposal well located in California and Texas and a total of 1,080 lease acreage in the two states.
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corporation was founded in 2005. The company was formerly known as Fraser Industries Inc. and changed its name to Riverdale Oil & Gas Corporation in March 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RIVERDALE OIL & GAS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Major Shareholders
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. History
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Offices and Representations
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Riverdale Oil & Gas Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?