- The report contains detailed information about Regal Petroleum plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Regal Petroleum plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Regal Petroleum plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Regal Petroleum plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Regal Petroleum plc business.
About Regal Petroleum plc
Regal Petroleum plc (Regal or the company) is a London based independent oil and gas producer. Regal is focused on the exploration, development and production of oil and gas assets in Ukraine, Greece, and Romania.
Regal has a 75% interest in three license areas in the Dneiper-Donets basin 200km east of Kiev. This basin produces approximately 90% of Ukraines gas and condensate. Regal is currently producing from three wells with all gas and condensate production sold locally.
Regal has four wells connected to the new gas plant: MEX3 and GOL1 (both work-over wells), together with GOL2 (a former exploration well completed by Regal as a production well) and MEX102 (a new well drilled by Regal). A further work-over well SV10 has been completed and awaits connection to the plant.
The drilling of production well MEX102 was completed in mid March 2004 and connected to the gas plant on 26 April 2004, following the installation of infrastructure and testing.
Additionally, in anticipation of commencing the exportation of gas from Ukraine in 2004, Regal completed a 13.2km high capacity export pipeline connecting the new gas plant to the international export trunk line to Western Europe. Daily production from the field is an average of 830,000m3 gas equivalent.
Regal has a 100% interest in two licenses totaling 10,388km2 located in the highly prospective Moldavia Platform in northeast Romania. These concessions include the 4,103km2 Suceava Block and the 6,285 km2 Barlad Block. Five major leads (structures) have been identified following the digitising and modelling of seismic and well log data together with the analysis of all the technical information.
In 2003 Regal acquired a 57.7% stake in Kavala Oil S.A., an operator of oil, gas and sulphur production facilities in the North Aegean Sea in Greece. Kavala produces approximately 4,000 barrels of stabilized crude oil per day from Prinos and Prinos North, has exclusive development rights at Epsilon and exclusive exploration rights at Kallirachi. Independent studies of the Prinos, Prinos North and Epsilon fields have shown proven and probable recoverable oil reserves of 80MMbbls.
In December 2003 Kavala commenced the drilling of an exploration well at the Kallirachi prospect. This well was successfully drilled to a depth of 2,555 meters in January 2004 and the well confirmed the presence of sweet high quality oil in multi-layered sandstone pay zones.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Regal Petroleum plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Regal Petroleum plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Regal Petroleum plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Regal Petroleum plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Regal Petroleum plc Industry Position Analysis
6. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REGAL PETROLEUM PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Regal Petroleum plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Regal Petroleum plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Regal Petroleum plc Major Shareholders
Regal Petroleum plc History
Regal Petroleum plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Regal Petroleum plc Offices and Representations
Regal Petroleum plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Regal Petroleum plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Regal Petroleum plc Capital Market Snapshot
Regal Petroleum plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Regal Petroleum plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Regal Petroleum plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Regal Petroleum plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Regal Petroleum plc 1-year Stock Charts
Regal Petroleum plc 5-year Stock Charts
Regal Petroleum plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Regal Petroleum plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Regal Petroleum plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?