- The report contains detailed information about RAM Energy Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RAM Energy Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RAM Energy Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RAM Energy Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RAM Energy Resources, Inc. business.
About RAM Energy Resources, Inc.
RAM Energy Resources, Inc., an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the acquisition, exploitation, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties primarily in Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma. The company operates in the upstream segment of the oil and gas industry with activities, including the drilling, completion, and operation of oil and gas wells.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys estimated net proved reserves were 33.9 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMBoe), which included crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. It owned interests in approximately 4,000 wells. During 2009, it drilled 45 gross wells (44 net).
The company has mature oil and mature natural gas reserves located primarily in Jack, Wise, Wichita and Wilbarger Counties, Texas, Pontotoc County, Oklahoma, and in various parishes in Louisiana.
The company has developing reserves and production in two main onshore locations: South TexasStarr, Wharton and Duval Counties, Texas; and North Texas Barnett Shale. The companys Tier 1 Barnett Shale acreage is located in Jack and Wise Counties, Texas, where it owns interests in approximately 27,018 gross (6,594 net) acres. Its Tier 2 Barnett Shale acreage is located in Bosque and Hamilton Counties, Texas, where it owns interests in approximately 1,079 gross (833 net) acres.
The company's major customer is Shell Trading (US) Company.
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RAM Energy Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RAM Energy Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAM ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. History
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RAM Energy Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?