- The report contains detailed information about Power Air Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Power Air Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Power Air Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Power Air Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Power Air Corp. business.
About Power Air Corp.
Power Air Corporation, a development stage company, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of fuel cell based commercial products.
Fuel Cell Technology
The Zinc Air Fuel Cell: The company has developed next generation zinc air fuel cell (ZAFC) designs. Its ZAFC technology is a metal oxide fuel cell using physical chemistry. It uses a combination of atmospheric oxygen and zinc pellets in a liquid alkaline electrolyte mixture referred to as an electrolyte to generate electricity. The by-products from the chemical reaction are zinc oxide and potassium zincates. The electrolyte used in the ZAFC fuel cells is potassium hydroxide, a chemical which is available in commercial quantities.
The ZAFC Stack: The zinc-air fuel cell is constructed in a modular form of unit cells known as a ZAFC stack. The ZAFC stack forms the base platform component of its planned products. The ZAFC stack incorporates individual unit cells into a stack of fuel cells in a configuration that would enable it to specifically design, engineer, and package and brand a range of products that can be targeted at a range of applications suitable for the customers' requirements. The ZAFC system components are divided into five categories: air cathodes; cell frames and stand-offs; current collector, metal plates and discs; controllers, pumps and blowers; and containers and filters.
First-to-Market: Occasional use products, such as generator and battery substitutes for industrial, residential, and personal back-up power solutions, with low operating lifetime requirements: emergency and mobile power packs; emergency generators for residential and small business; uninterruptible power supply back-up (PC's, servers, data centers); and telecom, utility, cable TV, and commercial building back-up.
Next-to-Market: Intermittent use products, such as longer running generators, and light mobility vehicles, requiring longer operating life, and on-board fuel storage and re-fuelling logistics: alternate power units that power non-drive train functions for trucks, boats, RV's, and Military vehicles; Seasonal (such as cabins, cottages) and special events power supply units; light mobility fleet units, such as forklifts, golf carts, scooters, airport ground support vehicles, military vehicles, small hybrid vehicles; and hybrid electric vehicles.
Last-to-Market: Continuous use products and fuel infrastructure support in place: Co-Generation - residential or commercial heating, and electricity supply using the existing natural gas (or other) infrastructure and reformers; grid replacement and peaker products; fuel cell automobiles; and large and heavy vehicles, such as buses.
The companys competitors in the fuel cell industry include Medis; Plug Power; Revolt; Fuel Cell Energy, Inc.; Electric Fuel Corporation; and PowerZinc Corporation.
Power Air Corporation was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. POWER AIR CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. POWER AIR CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. POWER AIR CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. POWER AIR CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. POWER AIR CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Power Air Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Power Air Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Power Air Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Power Air Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Power Air Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. POWER AIR CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. POWER AIR CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. POWER AIR CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. POWER AIR CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. POWER AIR CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. POWER AIR CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Power Air Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Power Air Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Power Air Corp. Major Shareholders
Power Air Corp. History
Power Air Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Power Air Corp. Offices and Representations
Power Air Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Power Air Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Power Air Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Power Air Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Power Air Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Power Air Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Power Air Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Power Air Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Power Air Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Power Air Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Power Air Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Power Air Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?