- The report contains detailed information about Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. business.
About Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc.
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc., an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of domestic onshore natural gas reserves. The company primarily focuses on the development of coalbed methane (CBM) properties located in the Rocky Mountain region.
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned natural gas and oil leasehold interests in approximately 424,000 gross (308,000 net) acres; had estimated net proved reserves of 15.0 Bcf; and owned interests in 571 gross (319 net) producing wells.
Powder River Basin and Green River Basin CBM Projects
As of December 31, 2009, the company completed 777 gross (435 net) of the 818 gross (469 net) CBM wells that were drilled in the Powder River and Green River Basins.
Powder River Basin
The companys Powder River Basin properties are located in Wyoming and Montana.
Wyoming: The companys principal Wyoming properties in the Powder River Basin are located in two project areas: Recluse and Cabin Creek. As of December 31, 2009, the company held approximately 96,000 gross (59,000 net) acres in the Powder River Basin in Wyoming for prospective CBM development. The company also had 257 approved drilling permits for its Powder River Basin properties in Wyoming.
Montana: The companys Montana properties are located in four project areas: Kirby, Deer Creek, Bear Creek, and Bradshaw. As of December 31, 2009, the company held approximately 295,000 gross (217,000 net) acres in Montana for prospective CBM development and operated this acreage. As of December 31, 2009, the company drilled 1 gross (1 net) well in the Kirby area; and had 32 approved drilling permits for its Montana properties.
Green River Basin
The companys Green River Basin properties are located in the northeast area of Sweetwater County, Wyoming. As of December 31, 2009, its properties in the Green River Basin consisted of approximately 33,000 gross (32,000 net) undeveloped acres for prospective CBM development in the Fort Union Big Red Coal formation. As of December 31, 2009, the company had 14 approved drilling permits for its Green River Basin properties.
The company's major customers include Enserco Energy Inc. and United Energy Trading.
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PINNACLE GAS RESOURCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. History
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Gas Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?