- The report contains detailed information about Petroplus Holdings AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Petroplus Holdings AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Petroplus Holdings AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Petroplus Holdings AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Petroplus Holdings AG business.
About Petroplus Holdings AG
Petroplus Holdings AG operates as an independent refiner and wholesaler of petroleum products in Europe.
The company owns and operates seven refineries across Europe, including the North Sea System includes the Coryton Refinery, the BRC Refinery and the Teesside Refinery. The Inland Market System includes the Petit Couronne Refinery, the Ingolstadt Refinery, the Reichstett Refinery, and the Cressier Refinery. The seven refineries have a combined throughput capacity of approximately 864,000 barrels per day (bpd). The company also owns and operates a bitumen and heating oil processing facility in Antwerp, Belgium.
The Coryton Refinery
The company owns the Coryton Refinery, which has a crude oil throughput capacity of 172,000 bpd and up to an additional 70,000 bpd of other feedstocks. The refinery is located in southeastern United Kingdom.
The Coryton Refinery has four operational jetties for the supply by sea of crude and feedstocks and has one of the bulk loading terminals in Europe. It supplies the majority of its fuel products to major customers in the southeast of the United Kingdom.
The BRC Refinery
The BRC Refinery is located north of the Port of Antwerp at the center of the Antwerp-Rotterdam-Amsterdam (ARA) region on a 105-hectare site. The BRC Refinery has a crude oil throughput capacity of 110,000 bpd. BRCs products are sold to various customers, including oil majors, petrochemical companies, and wholesalers.
The Teesside Refinery
The Teesside Refinery is located on a 40-hectare site on the northeastern coast of England. The Teesside Refinery is a producer of ULSD for the United Kingdom commercial diesel market. The company sells the Teesside Refinerys fuels directly to end users, petrochemical manufacturers, wholesalers and branded and unbranded resellers.
The Petit Couronne Refinery
The Petit Couronne Refinery has a crude oil throughput capacity of 154,000 bpd. The Petit Couronne Refinery is situated on a 225-hectare site located near Rouen. The Petit Couronne Refinery can process a range of sour and sweet crude oils. Petit Couronne supplies the majority of its fuel products to major customers in the northwest of France, including the Paris region, by a combination of pipeline, rail, barge, and truck deliveries (from the refinerys adjacent bulk terminal).
The Ingolstadt Refinery
The Ingolstadt Refinery is located on a site covering approximately 128-hectares in Ingolstadt, Germany. The Ingolstadt Refinerys product slate is focused primarily on the production of middle distillates, including ULSD, gasoil and jet fuel, and, to a lesser extent, various grades of gasoline.
The Reichstett Refinery
The Reichstett Refinery has a crude oil throughput capacity of 85,000 barrels per day. The Reichstett Refinery is located on a 650-hectare site in Alsace, France, near the city of Strasbourg, approximately 5 kilometers from the River Rhine.
The Cressier Refinery
The Cressier Refinery has a crude oil throughput capacity of 68,000 bpd. The Cressier Refinery is located on a 74-hectare site in the canton of Neuchâtel in the western part of Switzerland.
The Antwerp Processing Facility
The Antwerp Processing Facility is a hydro-treating processing facility of low complexity. Its major units include two atmospheric distillation units, one vacuum distillation unit, diesel hydrotreatment facilities and a sulfur-recovery unit.
The company sells refined petroleum products to distributors and end customers, primarily in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Switzerland, and the Benelux countries, as well as on the global spot market.
Petroplus Holdings AG was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Petroplus Holdings AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Petroplus Holdings AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Petroplus Holdings AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Petroplus Holdings AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Petroplus Holdings AG Industry Position Analysis
6. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PETROPLUS HOLDINGS AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Petroplus Holdings AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Petroplus Holdings AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Petroplus Holdings AG Major Shareholders
Petroplus Holdings AG History
Petroplus Holdings AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Petroplus Holdings AG Offices and Representations
Petroplus Holdings AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Petroplus Holdings AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Petroplus Holdings AG Capital Market Snapshot
Petroplus Holdings AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Petroplus Holdings AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Petroplus Holdings AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Petroplus Holdings AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Petroplus Holdings AG 1-year Stock Charts
Petroplus Holdings AG 5-year Stock Charts
Petroplus Holdings AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Petroplus Holdings AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Petroplus Holdings AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?