- The report contains detailed information about Petromanas Energy Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Petromanas Energy Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Petromanas Energy Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Petromanas Energy Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Petromanas Energy Inc. business.
About Petromanas Energy Inc.
W3 Solutions, Inc. is a provider of post sale customer management solutions including extended warranties, after-market affinity products and customer support programs. W3 Solutions is a provider of out-sourced customer management expertise.
Consumer Electronics: W3 offers Service Contract coverage to include emerging product lines, such as Plasma TVs, LCD Screens, Digital Camcorders, and Wireless Devices. W3s Service Program capabilities provide unparalleled service options, including in-home service for large screen TVs; Pixel burn-out protection for Plasma & LCD screens; Memory recovery service for Digital Cameras, Camcorders & MP3 Players; Quick-Replacement coverage for Cellular Phones & other Wireless Devices and maintenance agreements (SLAs) for high-end Home Theatre.
Wireless Communications: W3s Service Program capabilities provide unparalleled service options, including quick-replacement, either in-store or via courier; loaner programs and accidental damage & all perils coverage.
Computers & Business Machines: W3s Service Program capabilities provide unparalleled service options, including Onsite Service, Overnight Shipping & Repair for Notebooks, End User Technical Support, Home Networking Installation & Service, Product Upgrades and Consumables Sales, and Replacement Programs for products under $500.
Small & Major Appliances: The Company offers Wear & Tear coverage, New categories for low & high end products, Installation & re-installation, Preventative Maintenance Agreements, No Lemon Guarantees (replacement) and end user support for care and use.
Power Tools & Equipment: W3s Service Program capabilities provide unparalleled service options, including Maintenance Agreements for the ongoing upkeep of Outdoor Equipment; Specialized Commercial coverage for contractors and tradesmen; and Replacement Programs for products under $500.
Complete Product Guard: Complete Product Guard (CPG) is a pre-purchased Extended Service Plan designed to cover virtually any electronic device sold in consumer markets in North America today. Because CPG is pre-paid, W3 is able to offer preferred pricing versus pay-as-you-go programs like Performance Protection Plan (P3).
Performance Protection Plan: Performance Protection Plan (P3) is a pay-as-you-go Service Plan program flexible enough to cover virtually any product.
Convenience Care Service Plan: Convenience Care Service Plan (CCSP) is a pay-as-you-go Service Plan program flexible enough to cover all brands of appliances, electronics, and furniture. This program is available to all dealers as part of a partnership between W3 Solutions and Whirlpool Canada.
Yard Guard: Yard Guard is a pre-purchased Extended Service Plan designed to cover virtually any electric or gas powered piece of equipment, sold for residential use in North America today.
Protect-IT: Protect-IT International Service Plan is a pre-purchased Service Plan, distributed exclusively through Tech Data Canada, providing coverage specialized for virtually all Technology Products sold by Tech Data.
Home Service Plans: The Company offers repairs and/or replacement of home systems and appliances.
Product Replacement Plans: The Company offers products replacement plan to its customers.
ISP Subscriber Retention Plans: W3s ISP retention program provides a product repair warranty for the PC or Notebook, used by subscribers to access an ISPs services. If the device fails to operate, W3 will pay for 100% of the parts & labour required to repair the device.
Custom Program Design: Developing a Service Contract, Technical Support, or Customer Retention Program requires substantial research resources and industry expertise.
Call Centre Solutions: The Company offers Customer Care, Service Dispatch, Customer Inquiries, Technical Support / Help Desk (On & Offline), Warranty Service, Claim Payment, Order Desk, Data Mining /Business Intelligence and Direct Marketing.
Service Network Management: W3 is supported through a network of over 47,000 authorized Service providers across the United States (over 5,300 in Canada) for virtually any product requiring service.
Claims Process Management: W3 provides claims management solutions to insurance companies, retailers, and manufacturers throughout North America.
W3 Solutions, Inc. was incorporated under the Business Corporations Act (Alberta) in 1998. The Company, formerly known as World Wide Warranty, Inc. changed its name to W3 Solutions, Inc. in August 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Petromanas Energy Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Petromanas Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Petromanas Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Petromanas Energy Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Petromanas Energy Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PETROMANAS ENERGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Petromanas Energy Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Petromanas Energy Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Petromanas Energy Inc. Major Shareholders
Petromanas Energy Inc. History
Petromanas Energy Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Petromanas Energy Inc. Offices and Representations
Petromanas Energy Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Petromanas Energy Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Petromanas Energy Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Petromanas Energy Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Petromanas Energy Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Petromanas Energy Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Petromanas Energy Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Petromanas Energy Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Petromanas Energy Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Petromanas Energy Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Petromanas Energy Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Petromanas Energy Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?