- The report contains detailed information about Peak Energy Services Trust that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Peak Energy Services Trust. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Peak Energy Services Trust financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Peak Energy Services Trust competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Peak Energy Services Trust business.
About Peak Energy Services Trust
Peak Energy Services Trust operates as an unincorporated open-end investment trust. The trust provides drilling and production services to the oil and natural gas industry in western Canada and the mid-west United States.
The trusts services are categorized in the following reporting segments: Drilling Services, Production Services, Oil Sands and Water Technology.
Drilling Services segment
Drilling Services reporting segment includes a range of equipment and services that play a role in the drilling phase of a well bore. The four operating divisions within this segment are Surface Rentals, Camps and Catering, Remote Waste Water Systems and Peak USA.
Production Services segment
Production Services segment includes a range of equipment and services that play a role in the production and completion phases of a well bore. The three major divisions within this segment are Fluids Handling, Wireline Services and Surface Rentals.
Oil Sands segment
Oil Sands segment includes services supporting customer's activities focused on the extraction of hydrocarbons from the oil sands. The three divisions within this segment are Camps and Catering, Remote Waste Water Systems and Fluids Handling. In addition, certain Surface Rentals products and services are associated with the extraction of hydrocarbons from the oil sands.
Water Technology segment
The Water Technology segment, under the Sanitherm operating name, is engaged in the design and assembly of both permanent and portable water and wastewater treatment systems.
Solids control division: This division includes the rental of sumpless drilling systems comprised of a series of tanks and centrifuges that are used primarily for the removal of drill cuttings from the drilling fluid as it is circulated out of the well bore;
Well-site accommodations - the rental of well-site accommodation units used as office and living quarters for personnel on drilling rig locations in the oil and natural gas industry; and
Production equipment - the rental of frac/production tanks, blow-back tanks, flare stacks, light towers, service rig equipment and miscellaneous production and completion equipment.
Camps and Catering division: The Camps and Catering division provides camp accommodations for drilling, pipeline and oil sand related crews, including full-service on-site catering, water supply and housekeeping in remote locations.
Remote Waste Water Systems division: The Remote Waste Water Systems division provides wastewater management systems for the processing of grey and black water effluent in remote locations.
Fluids Handling division: The Fluids Handling division provides tank truck and related services for production and completion activities.
Wireline Services division: The Wireline Services division provides slick line services for down hole production and completion activities.
Peak USA division: The Peak USA operating division offers the same equipment and services as the Surface Rentals operating division. Its primary product line is Solids Control.
Water Technology division: The Water Technology division offers water and wastewater treatment system design and fabrication. This segment, operates under the trade name Sanitherm and includes design, assembly and sales of both permanent and portable water and wastewater treatment systems.
Peak Energy Services Trust was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Peak Energy Services Trust Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Peak Energy Services Trust and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Peak Energy Services Trust and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Peak Energy Services Trust Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Peak Energy Services Trust Industry Position Analysis
6. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PEAK ENERGY SERVICES TRUST VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Peak Energy Services Trust Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Peak Energy Services Trust Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Peak Energy Services Trust Major Shareholders
Peak Energy Services Trust History
Peak Energy Services Trust Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Peak Energy Services Trust Offices and Representations
Peak Energy Services Trust SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Peak Energy Services Trust Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Peak Energy Services Trust Capital Market Snapshot
Peak Energy Services Trust Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Peak Energy Services Trust Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Peak Energy Services Trust Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Peak Energy Services Trust Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Peak Energy Services Trust 1-year Stock Charts
Peak Energy Services Trust 5-year Stock Charts
Peak Energy Services Trust vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Peak Energy Services Trust vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Peak Energy Services Trust Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?