- The report contains detailed information about Pason Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pason Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pason Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pason Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pason Systems Inc. business.
About Pason Systems Inc.
Pason Systems Inc., an oil services company, together with its subsidiaries, provides rental oilfield instrumentation that are designed and manufactured for use on land-based rigs for the oil and gas industry. The company supports oil and gas companies (Operators) and Drilling Contractors (Contractors) in Canada, the United States, Mexico, South America and Australia with an integrated package of complex services including data acquisition, well site reporting software, remote communications and Internet information management tools.
Products and Services
The company's products and services comprise Rental Instrumentation and Geological Services.
Electronic Drilling Recorder (EDR): The EDR is a system of instrumentation and monitoring equipment that acts as a base for all data capture, data display and communications at the rig site. Each EDR system consists of a proprietary doghouse computer (DHC), sensors, junction box, and a series of workstations all connected via a local network. EDR workstations operating with the Tool Push Computer (TPC) server present drilling data to the Driller, Rig Manager, Tool Push, Geologist, and any other third party in real time at the rig site. Once collected, rig data is transmitted via broadband satellite to the DataHub to be centrally stored for use by Operator and Contractor engineers and office staff.
The EDR is also designed to work with various add-on products and systems developed by Pason such as a small rig floor workstation (Sidekick), Total Gas System, Pit Volume Totalizer, Electronic Choke System, Automatic Driller and the Gas Alarm System.
Pit Volume Totalizer (PVT): The PVT is used to monitor mud tank levels and mud flow rate out of the wellbore to detect and warn rig crews of impending kicks, resulting from gas or fluids entering the wellbore while drilling. The PVT provides critical information for maintaining the safe operation and control of the well throughout the drilling process.
Total Gas System (TGAS): The company developed the Total Gas System (TGAS) used to measure the quantities of hydrocarbon gases exiting the wellbore, and then adjust the detection time noted at surface to calculate the formation depth where the gases were produced.
Electronic Choke Control System: The Electronic Choke Control System is used to control and bleed off gas kicks from the wellbore. It allows the choke valve to be operated remotely from the doghouse, where the rig crew can monitor drilling rig parameters. The Electronic Choke Control System is designed to be installed, maintained and to improve drilling safety.
Automatic Driller: The company developed the Automatic Driller to control the feed rate of the bit to various preset parameters, such as weight on bit, pressure, torque, and rate of penetration.
Hazardous Gas Alarm: The Gas Alarm System is a companion product to the EDR and ESR that detects and reports the presence of hydrocarbons and/or hydrogen sulphide gas in the air at the rig site. The system provides early warning to rig workers when gas levels reach dangerous levels.
Electronic Service Recorder (ESR): The ESR deploys remote data collection and improved communication services directly to the well site.
DataHub: The DataHub is a custom database driven Web application used to store and provide access to data collected by EDR and ESR systems. It provides a mechanism to collect, store and present drilling data and reports in a true electronic well file. Data can be viewed in real-time using the DataHub over Live Rig View (LRV) or downloaded from the DataHub in LAS, CSV, WITSML and other text formats that can be used to populate customer databases and third party applications.
In the United States, the company offers geological services, including remote services facilitated by a team of geologists working around the clock in a centralized command center to fully-manned services with multiple onsite geologists. The geological services influence Pasons core rental products (EDR, PVT, TGAS) to provide a customizable wellsite geological solution suitable for any drilling situation.
As of December 31, 2008, the company's international operations included Latin America and Australia. The Latin American operations were engaged in Mexico and all oil-producing countries in South America except Venezuela.
Pason Systems Inc. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PASON SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PASON SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PASON SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PASON SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PASON SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pason Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pason Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pason Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pason Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pason Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PASON SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PASON SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PASON SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PASON SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PASON SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PASON SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pason Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pason Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pason Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Pason Systems Inc. History
Pason Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pason Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Pason Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pason Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pason Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pason Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Pason Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pason Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pason Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pason Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pason Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pason Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pason Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pason Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?