- The report contains detailed information about Pan Pacific Petroleum NL that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pan Pacific Petroleum NL. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pan Pacific Petroleum NL financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pan Pacific Petroleum NL competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pan Pacific Petroleum NL business.
About Pan Pacific Petroleum NL
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL (the Company) is involved in petroleum exploration and production. The Company has a significant holding of exploration permits in the Carnarvon Basin in Western Australia, where it is also in venture with Origin Energy Ltd in the Tubridgi Gas Project. In addition to its Carnarvon Basin interests, Pan Pacific holds a substantial equity in exploration permit 38460 in the offshore Taranaki Basin, New Zealand, in which the Tui oil discovery was made early in 2003. Exploration during 2003 include drilling of oil discoveries in Taunton in the Carnarvon Basin and the Tui prospect in New Zealand.
The Tubridgi project comprises production of gas from the onshore Tubridgi field, plus the transportation and trading of gas produced from the offshore Griffin field. There are several recent discoveries in the southern end of the offshore Carnarvon Basin of which Vincent/Laverda are on track for first production in 2006.
Pan Pacifics activities are focussed on the Carnarvon Basin around Airlie Island in licences TL2 and TP7 and on its T ranaki Basin permit where oil was discovered in early 2003.
One of the discoveries made by the company during 2003 was the Taunton Field (Pan Pacific 10%). The Taunton-2 well was drilled in December 2002 and flowed at an average rate of 3000 barrels per day of light oil (49 degrees API). To confirm the discovery size and likely flow rates, the Taunton-3 appraisal well and sidetrack was drilled in 2003. Both Taunton-3 and the sidetrack 430m to the south encountered 5 meters of oil bearing sandstone and confirmed extension of the field to the northeast, lifting recoverable oil to approximately 5 million barrels. The oil reservoir at Taunton is around 1300 meter depth within the Airlie Bed.
The likely development will comprise a sub-sea completion with a 6 kilometer pipeline connecting Taunton to the TL2 production and storage facilities at Airlie Island, from which point oil can be transferred to tankers.
Mosman-1 was drilled to total depth of 2705m in September 2003. During the year 2002, drilling elsewhere in the Carnarvon Basin, of exploration wells in WA149P (Montgomery-1) and WA254P (Argos-1) filed to encounter hydrocarbons in commercial quantities. Hyssop-1 was drilled in TP7 in August 2003 encountering sub-commercial gas shows.
The Company s second oil discovery during the year was in the Tui prospect (Pan Pacific 15%). Drilled in February 2003,the Tui well intersected 10 meter oil column (100%pay) in the Kapuni F Sands at 3673 meters. In addition to the Tui field, several other prospects, with individual potential of 10 to 40 million barrels of oil, were identified from this year s 3D seismic.
The discovery of oil at Tui points to source of oil further west in the Kahurangi Trough. This upgrades the other prospects elsewhere in the permit -Pukeko, Hector and Tahuroa, but particularly Pukeko, because this prospect is located within the Kahurangi Trough in close proximity to the postulated source of oil. Pukeko is a large prospect at both F and C sands level in the Kapuni Formation some 70km southeast of Tui, with potential of 100+million barrels of oil.
On September 29, 2009, Pan Pacific Petroleum NL has agreed to acquire a 15% participating interest in the JPDA 06-103 production sharing contract. JPDA 06-103 is located to the east of the Laminaria, Corallina, Kakatua, Kuda Tasi and Elang discoveries/oil and gas fields and to the north of the Bayu-Undan gas condensate field in the northern Timor Sea. there participants in JPDA06-103 are Japan Energy E&P JPDA Pty. Ltd., a subsidiary of Japan Energy Corporation and Oilex (JPDA 06-103) Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pan Pacific Petroleum NL and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pan Pacific Petroleum NL and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Industry Position Analysis
6. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Major Shareholders
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL History
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Offices and Representations
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Capital Market Snapshot
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL 1-year Stock Charts
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL 5-year Stock Charts
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pan Pacific Petroleum NL Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?