- The report contains detailed information about Orion Ethanol, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orion Ethanol, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orion Ethanol, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orion Ethanol, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orion Ethanol, Inc. business.
About Orion Ethanol, Inc.
Orion Ethanol, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the building of bio-refineries to produce ethanol and animal feed products. The company intends to use a continuous dry milling process to produce fuel-grade ethanol as its main product, and distillers grains and carbon dioxide as co-products. The ethanol produced would be used as octane enhancer, clean air additive, fuel extender, and gasoline alternative.
The regional markets for the company's facilities include all of Oklahoma, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico and Texas. Major regional markets include Oklahoma City, Denver, Tulsa, Dallas, Houston and Albuquerque.
The company's majority owned subsidiary, Gateway Ethanol, is constructing a 55 million gallon per year dry-mill ethanol plant near Pratt, Kansas. Orion indirectly owns 62% of Gateway Ethanol with Indeck Energy, Noble Americas Corp. and White Pines, LLC holding minority interests. The company entered into an engineering, procurement, and construction or EPC agreement with Lurgi PSI, Inc. for the design and construction of the Pratt facility.
In addition, the company entered into agreements to acquire an aggregate of approximately 1,400 acres of land at four locations (Enid, Oklahoma; Shattuck, Oklahoma; Hugoton, Kansas; and Colby, Kansas). The company also has an option to purchase land in Wellington, Kansas to be used as the site for an ethanol production facility.
Ethanol Marketing: The company has an agreement with Noble Americas Corp. for the marketing, billing, receipt of payment and other administrative services for all of the ethanol that it produces at Pratt facility.
Distillers Grains Marketing: The company's majority-owned subsidiary, Gateway Ethanol entered into a Distillers Grains Marketing Agreement with Cargill, whereby it agreed to sell to Cargill 100% of its production of distillers grains in all forms produced at the Pratt facility.
The company has a series of strategic relationships with WB Johnston Grain Company and Cargill.
The company's major supplier for corn and sorghum is Cargill.
The company's potential competitor is Archer-Daniels-Midland Company.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORION ETHANOL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORION ETHANOL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORION ETHANOL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORION ETHANOL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORION ETHANOL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orion Ethanol, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orion Ethanol, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orion Ethanol, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orion Ethanol, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orion Ethanol, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORION ETHANOL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORION ETHANOL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORION ETHANOL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORION ETHANOL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORION ETHANOL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORION ETHANOL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Major Shareholders
Orion Ethanol, Inc. History
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Offices and Representations
Orion Ethanol, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orion Ethanol, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Orion Ethanol, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Orion Ethanol, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orion Ethanol, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orion Ethanol, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?