- The report contains detailed information about Orbit International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orbit International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orbit International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orbit International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orbit International Corp. business.
About Orbit International Corp.
Orbit International Corp., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of customized electronic components and subsystems, commercial power units, AC power, frequency converters, uninterruptible power supplies, and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) power solutions. It also performs system integration for gun weapons systems and fire control interface, as well as logistics support and documentation.
The company operates in two industry segments. Its Electronics Group comprises its Orbit Instrument Division, its TDL Development Laboratory, Inc. (TDL) subsidiary, and its subsidiary, Consulting Services, Inc. doing business as Integrated Combat Systems (ICS). Orbit Instrument and TDL are engaged in the design and manufacture of electronic components and subsystems. The companys Power Group comprises Behlman Electronics, Inc. (Behlman) subsidiary and is engaged in the design and manufacture of commercial power units.
The Electronics Group designs, manufactures, and sells customized panels, components, and subsystems for contract program requirements to prime contractors, governmental procurement agencies and research and development (R&D) laboratories, primarily in support of specific military programs. It also provides commercial, non-military ruggedized hardware (hardware designed to meet severe environmental conditions) for prime contractor programs. Products include various custom designed plasma based telephonic intercommunication panels for secure voice airborne and shipboard program requirements, full-mil keyboards, trackballs and data entry display devices.
The Electronics Group's products, which are designed for customer requirements on a firm, fixed-price contract basis, have been incorporated into systems deployed on surveillance aircraft, including E-2C, E-2D, Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar Systems (J/STARS), Lookdown Surveillance Aircraft (AWACS) and P-3 (anti-submarine warfare) requirements, and shipboard programs, including AEGIS (Guided Missile Cruisers and Destroyers), DDG'S (Guided Missile Destroyers), BFTT (Battle Force Tactical Training), LSD'S (Amphibious Warfare Ships) and LHA'S (Amphibious Warfare Ships) applications, as well as various land based guidance control programs, including the TAD (Towed Artillery Digitization) fire control system.
Through ICS, the Electronics Group also performs analysis and evaluation of medium and major caliber Naval Gun Weapon Systems performance, including interoperability and compatibility with combat systems, interface systems, ammunition, subsystems and components; engineering requirements, such as the design, integration; and production of medium and major caliber Naval Gun Weapon Systems' components; and engineering supplies and services in support of medium and major caliber Naval Gun Weapon Systems initiatives, including the development of test plans, test equipment, test articles/units, analyses, trouble shooting, repair, maintenance, and reporting.
The Power Group manufactures and sells power supplies, AC power sources (equipment that produces power that is the same as what would be received from a public utility), frequency converters (equipment that converts local power to equivalent foreign power), uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) (devices that allow a computer to operate while utility power is lost), associated analytical equipment and other electronic equipment. The military division of its Behlman subsidiary designs and manufactures power solutions that use COTS power modules to meet customer specifications.
IFF- Identification Friend or Foe: The companys Orbit Instrument Division has designed and developed a remote control unit (RCU) that has supported the common transponder (CXP) program for both the U.S. Navy and U.S. Army. Its RCU has been qualified for shipboard, aircraft, and ground based programs, which are functional and supporting U.S. forces in air, sea, and ground battlefield conditions. Orbit's RCU has embedded proprietary software code for Mode S, Enhanced Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance Syste
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orbit International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orbit International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orbit International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orbit International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orbit International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORBIT INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orbit International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orbit International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orbit International Corp. Major Shareholders
Orbit International Corp. History
Orbit International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orbit International Corp. Offices and Representations
Orbit International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orbit International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orbit International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Orbit International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Orbit International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orbit International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orbit International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orbit International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Orbit International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Orbit International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orbit International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orbit International Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?