- The report contains detailed information about ONEOK Partners, L.P. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ONEOK Partners, L.P.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ONEOK Partners, L.P. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ONEOK Partners, L.P. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ONEOK Partners, L.P. business.
About ONEOK Partners, L.P.
ONEOK Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership, engages in the gathering, processing, storage, and transportation of natural gas in the United States. The company owns natural gas liquids systems, connecting NGL supply in the Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions with main market centers. It also owns a 50 percent equity interest in a transporter of natural gas imported from Canada into the United States.
The companys segments include Natural Gas Gathering and Processing; Natural Gas Pipelines, and Natural Gas Liquids.
Natural Gas Gathering and Processing
This segments operations include gathering and processing of natural gas produced from crude oil and natural gas wells. The company gathers and processes natural gas in the Mid-Continent region, which includes the Anadarko Basin of Oklahoma and the Hugoton and Central Kansas Uplift Basins of Kansas. It also gathers and/or processes natural gas in two producing basins in the Rocky Mountain region: the Williston Basin, which spans portions of Montana and North Dakota, and the Powder River Basin of Wyoming.
The companys natural gas and NGL products are sold to affiliates and a diverse customer base. Its natural gas processing operations utilize straddle and field gas processing plants to extract NGLs and remove water vapor and other contaminants from the unprocessed natural gas stream. It generally gathers and processes gas under the following types of contracts.
Unconsolidated Affiliates: The companys Natural Gas Gathering and Processing segment has various unconsolidated affiliates, including 49 percent ownership interest in Bighorn Gas Gathering, which operates a major coal bed methane gathering system serving a production area in northeast Wyoming; 37 percent ownership interest in Fort Union Gas Gathering, which gathers coal bed methane gas produced in the Powder River Basin and delivers natural gas into the interstate pipeline grid; 35 percent ownership interest in Lost Creek Gathering Company, which gathers natural gas produced from conventional wells in the Wind River Basin of central Wyoming and delivers natural gas into the interstate pipeline grid; and 10 percent ownership interest in Venice Energy Services Co., LLC, a gas processing complex near Venice, Louisiana.
Natural Gas Pipelines
This segment primarily owns and operates regulated natural gas transmission pipelines, natural gas storage facilities and natural gas gathering systems for non-processed gas. The company also provides interstate natural gas transportation and storage service.
The companys interstate natural gas pipeline assets transport natural gas through FERC-regulated interstate natural gas pipelines in North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico.
The companys interstate pipelines include Midwestern Gas Transmission, which is a bi-directional system that interconnects with Tennessee Gas Transmission Company near Portland, Tennessee, and with various interstate pipelines near Joliet, Illinois; Viking Gas Transmission, which transports natural gas from an interconnection with TransCanada near Emerson, Manitoba, to an interconnection with ANR Pipeline Company near Marshfield, Wisconsin; Guardian Pipeline interconnects with various pipelines in Joliet, Illinois, and with local distribution companies in Wisconsin; and OkTex Pipeline, which has interconnects in Oklahoma, New Mexico and Texas. The company owns underground natural gas storage facilities in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas.
Unconsolidated Affiliates: The companys Natural Gas Pipelines segment has various unconsolidated affiliates, including 50 percent interest in Northern Border Pipeline, an interstate, FERC-regulated pipeline which transports natural gas from the Montana-Saskatchewan border near Port of Morgan, Montana, to a terminus near North Hayden, Indiana; and 48 percent ownership interest in Sycamore Gas System, which is a gathering system with compression located in south central Oklahoma.
Natural Gas Liquids
This segments assets consist of facilities that gather, fractionate and treat NGLs and store NGL products primarily in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas. The company owns FERC-regulated natural gas liquids gathering and distribution pipelines in Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, Wyoming and Colorado, and terminal and storage facilities in Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa and Illinois. It also owns FERC-regulated natural gas liquids distribution and refined petroleum products pipelines in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois and Indiana that connect its Mid-Continent assets with Midwest markets, including Chicago, Illinois. The majority of the pipeline-connected natural gas processing plants in Oklahoma, Kansas and the Texas panhandle, which extract NGLs from unprocessed natural gas, are connected to its gathering systems.
Unconsolidated Affiliates: The companys Natural Gas Liquids segment has various unconsolidated affiliates, including 50 percent ownership interest in Chisholm Pipeline Company, which operates an interstate natural gas liquids pipeline system extending approximately 185 miles from origin points in Oklahoma and Kansas; and 50 percent ownership interest in Heartland, which operates a terminal and pipeline system that transports refined petroleum products in Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa.
The company was founded in 1993. It was formerly known as Northern Border Partners, L.P. and changed its name to ONEOK Partners, L.P. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ONEOK Partners, L.P. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ONEOK Partners, L.P. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ONEOK Partners, L.P. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ONEOK Partners, L.P. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ONEOK Partners, L.P. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONEOK PARTNERS, L.P. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Major Shareholders
ONEOK Partners, L.P. History
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Offices and Representations
ONEOK Partners, L.P. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Capital Market Snapshot
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ONEOK Partners, L.P. 1-year Stock Charts
ONEOK Partners, L.P. 5-year Stock Charts
ONEOK Partners, L.P. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ONEOK Partners, L.P. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ONEOK Partners, L.P. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?