- The report contains detailed information about Oil Search Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oil Search Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oil Search Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oil Search Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oil Search Limited business.
About Oil Search Limited
Oil Search limited engages in the exploration, development, production, and sale of gas and liquid hydrocarbons. The company has operations in Papua New Guinea, Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Tunisia, and Australia. Oil Search was founded in 1929 and is based in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
The company's properties include the Kutubu oil project located in the Papuan foldbelt, southern highlands province, approximately 550 kilometers north-west of port moresby; Central Moran oil project situated in the southern highlands province, approximately 570 kilometers north-west of port moresby; Gobe oil project located in the gulf and southern highlands provinces, approximately 85 kilometers south-east of the Kutubu oil project; and ides GTE project situated in the southern highlands province, approximately 80 kilometers north-west of Kutubu.
The company also holds interest in the SE Mananda fields located Papuan foldbelt, southern highlands province, approximately 10 kilometers north-west of Kutubu; and Nabrajah oil field. It also has interests in two blocks in Yemen, two blocks in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, two blocks in Tunisia, and one block in Libya.
As of December 31, 2008, it had proven and probable reserves of 66.9 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe), as well as 886 mmboe of contingent resources.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OIL SEARCH LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OIL SEARCH LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OIL SEARCH LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OIL SEARCH LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OIL SEARCH LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oil Search Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oil Search Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oil Search Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oil Search Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oil Search Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. OIL SEARCH LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OIL SEARCH LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OIL SEARCH LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PAPUA NEW GUINEA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OIL SEARCH LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OIL SEARCH LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OIL SEARCH LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oil Search Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oil Search Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oil Search Limited Major Shareholders
Oil Search Limited History
Oil Search Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oil Search Limited Offices and Representations
Oil Search Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oil Search Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oil Search Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Oil Search Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Oil Search Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oil Search Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oil Search Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oil Search Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Oil Search Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Oil Search Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oil Search Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oil Search Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?