- The report contains detailed information about Oceaneering International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oceaneering International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oceaneering International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oceaneering International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oceaneering International, Inc. business.
About Oceaneering International, Inc.
Oceaneering International, Inc. provides engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. The company also serves the defense and aerospace industries.
The companys services and products to the oil and gas industry include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty hardware, engineering and project management, subsea intervention services, nondestructive testing and inspection, manned diving and mobile offshore production systems. The company has locations in the U.S. and 20 other countries. Its international operations are principally in the North Sea, West Africa, Brazil, Australia and Asia.
The companys business segments are contained within two businesses services and products provided to the oil and gas industry (Oil and Gas) and all other services and products (Advanced Technologies).
Oil and Gas Segment
The Oil and Gas Segment consists of Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs), Subsea Products, Subsea Projects, Inspection, and Mobile Offshore Production Systems.
ROVs: ROVs are submersible vehicles operated from the surface. The company uses its ROVs in the offshore oil and gas industry to perform various underwater tasks, including drill support, installation and construction support, pipeline inspection and surveys, and subsea production facility operation and maintenance. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned 248 work-class ROVs.
Subsea Products: The companys products include various types of subsea umbilicals utilizing thermoplastic hoses and steel tubes; ROV tooling and work packages; production control equipment; installation and workover control systems; clamp connectors; pipeline repair systems; subsea and topside control valves; subsea chemical injection valves; and blowout preventer control systems. Offshore operators use umbilicals to control subsea wellhead hydrocarbon flow rates, monitor downhole and wellhead conditions and perform chemical injection. Subsea umbilicals are also used to provide power and additional fluid transfer to other subsea processing hardware, including pumps and gas separation equipment.
The company markets these products under the trade names Oceaneering Multiflex, Oceaneering Intervention Engineering, Oceaneering Grayloc, Oceaneering Rotator and GTO Subsea. The company, through its Oceaneering Intervention Engineering division, constructs specialty subsea hardware.
Subsea Projects: The company performs subsea intervention and hardware installation services, primarily in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, from three owned and two chartered multiservice deepwater vessels. These services include subsea well tie-backs; pipeline/flowline tie-ins and repairs; pipeline crossings; umbilical and other subsea equipment installations; subsea intervention; and inspection, repair and maintenance activities.
The company supplies commercial diving services to the oil and gas industry in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico using the traditional techniques of air, mixed gas and saturation diving, all of which use surface-supplied breathing gas.
Inspection: The company, through its Oceaneering Inspection division, offers a range of inspection services to customers who are required to obtain third-party inspections to satisfy contractual structural specifications, internal safety standards or regulatory requirements. It provides these services principally to customers in the oil and gas, petrochemical and power generation industries. In the U.K., the company provides Independent Inspection Authority services for the oil and gas industry, which includes first-pass integrity evaluation and assessment and nondestructive testing services. It uses various technologies to perform pipeline inspections, both onshore and offshore.
Mobile Offshore Production Systems: The company owns the Ocean Legend, a mobile offshore production system, which operates offshore Western Australia. It sold its floating production, storage and offloading system, the Ocean Producer, in 2009.
The company also undertakes engineering and project management of projects related to mobile offshore production systems and performs engineering studies for customers evaluating field development projects.
Advanced Technologies segment provides engineering services and related manufacturing to meet various industrial requirements, including ship and submarine husbandry, search and recovery, maintenance and repair, commercial theme park equipment and engineering services and products for the space industry.
The company provides support for the U.S. Navy, including underwater operations, data analysis, development of ocean-related computer software, and the design and development of new underwater tools and systems. It also installs and maintains mechanical systems for the Navys surface ships, submarines, piers, offshore structures and moorings. It provides products and services to NASA and aerospace prime contractors. The company manages the underwater activities for astronaut training at NASAs Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory and lead the development of a new Constellation Space Suit System.
The company markets its ROVs, Subsea Products, Subsea Projects and Inspection services and products to domestic, international and foreign national oil and gas companies engaged in offshore exploration, development and production. It also provides services and products as a subcontractor to other oilfield service companies operating as prime contractors.
The company markets its marine services and related engineering services to government agencies, major defense contractors, NASA and NASA prime contractors, and to construction, theme parks and other industrial customers outside the energy sector. It also markets to insurance companies, salvage associations and other customers who have requirements for specialized operations in deep water.
Oceaneering International, Inc. was founded in 1965.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oceaneering International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oceaneering International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oceaneering International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oceaneering International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oceaneering International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oceaneering International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oceaneering International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oceaneering International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Oceaneering International, Inc. History
Oceaneering International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oceaneering International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Oceaneering International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oceaneering International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oceaneering International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Oceaneering International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Oceaneering International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oceaneering International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oceaneering International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oceaneering International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Oceaneering International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Oceaneering International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oceaneering International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oceaneering International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?