- The report contains detailed information about Nordex SE that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nordex SE. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nordex SE financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nordex SE competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nordex SE business.
About Nordex SE
Nordex AG, a holding company, engages in the development, production, and marketing of wind turbines. The company also provides preliminary project development services to support marketing, acquires rights and creates the infrastructure required to construct wind turbines at suitable locations. The company principally focuses on the onshore and offshore, for desert and permafrost areas. The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include Nordex Energy GmbH and NPV Planung & Vertrieb GmbH.
Products and Services
The company offers turbines and related service globally. The companys wind turbines products are marketed in central Asia and China, in the Egyptian desert, in the mountains of Canada, in California or in the interior and on the coasts of Europe. The company offers its products for onshore and offshore locations.
The company onshore range turbines include Nordex N43 with 600 kW, Nordex N50 with 800 kW, Nordex N60 and Nordex N62 with 1300 kW, Nordex S70 and Nordex S77 with 1500 kW, Nordex N80 with 2500 kW, and Nordex N90 with 2300 kW capacities.
Nordex N43: With its rated capacity of 600 kW, the Nordex N43 is a medium power category turbine. The Nordex N43 is supplied as both a 50 Hz and a 60 Hz machine.
N50: The Nordex N50/800 kW is its sub-megawatt machine. This GL1-certified, stall-regulated wind energy system has a rotor diameter of 50 metres and a rated capacity of 800 kilowatts.
The Nordex N60 and N62: The Nordex N60/1300 kW and the Nordex N62/1300 kW are equipped with stall regulation and produce a nominal output of 1.3 megawatts. With a rotor diameter of 60 and 62 meters, they can be operated at wind speeds of between 3 m/s and 25 m/s. The Nordex N60 has been optimized for regions with high winds (GL1) and the Nordex N62 is designed for inland locations (GL2).
The Nordex S70: The Nordex S70/1500 kW is installed with a capacity of 600-750 kW turbines.
The Nordex S77: The Nordex S77/1500 kW is the logical consequence of its platform strategy with a rotor diameter of 77 meters. It combines consistent engineering with technologically components in an efficient concept.
Nordex N80: N8- comprises rotor diameter of 80 m and is installed with a capacity of 2.5 MW.
Nordex N90: With a rotor diameter of 90 meters, the Nordex N90 is especially suitable for inland locations. The Nordex N90 is a variable-speed wind turbine with a rated capacity of 2300 kW.
The company supports two types of tower: the rigid tubular steel tower and the hot-galvanized lattice tower.
Tubular steel tower: The company offers its turbines on tubular steel towers with system-specific hub heights.
Lattice tower: For the Nordex N43, the Nordex N60/Nordex N62, the Nordex S70/Nordex S77, the Nordex N80 and the Nordex N90 the company also offers installation on lattice towers.
The company engages in planning and developing offshore wind energy systems. The company with the Nordex N80 Offshore offers a version of the 2.5 MW machines which has been thoroughly tried and tested onshore. Based on the Nordex N80/2500 kW, the company has developed an offshore variant for use at sea. The company also offers the first 5MW turbine for offshore operation. The company is developing and constructing the 5 MW offshore wind turbine is to ensure the economic efficiency of the wind turbine.
The company primarily offers its customers engineering services, such as electrical and structural engineering services, installation planning, application procedures and other licenses, grid connection and network technology, and wind park management concepts.
Nordex also designs and distributes other components, such as the rotor blade and the Nordex Control, a control and visualization software; and offers the installation of turnkey wind parks, including grid connection.
EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttemberg AG and Nordex AG have outlined plans to work together in wind farm development projects in Europe in the future. The two companies have forged a partnership for the joint development of wind power projects and for extending capacities of electricity generation by wind in the coming years. The partnership focuses on the N80, N90 and N100 turbines, of which Nordex has to date produced over 1,000 units.
Nordex AG was founded in 1985 in Denmark.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORDEX SE COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORDEX SE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORDEX SE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORDEX SE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORDEX SE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nordex SE Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nordex SE and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nordex SE and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nordex SE Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nordex SE Industry Position Analysis
6. NORDEX SE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORDEX SE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORDEX SE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORDEX SE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORDEX SE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORDEX SE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nordex SE Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nordex SE Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nordex SE Major Shareholders
Nordex SE History
Nordex SE Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nordex SE Offices and Representations
Nordex SE SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nordex SE Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nordex SE Capital Market Snapshot
Nordex SE Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Nordex SE Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nordex SE Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nordex SE Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nordex SE 1-year Stock Charts
Nordex SE 5-year Stock Charts
Nordex SE vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nordex SE vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nordex SE Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?