- The report contains detailed information about Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. business.
About Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd.
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. engages in the sale of petroleum products and by-products primarily in Japan. The company operates direct service stations that offer fuel, tires, and oil, as well as car wash and inspection services. It also sells petrochemical products and synthetic resin products; and auto parts and tires, as well as produces, sells, and markets liquefied petroleum gas. In addition, the company engages in real estate leasing, restaurant, and insurance agency operations; the sale of plastic molding machinery and accessories; and the rental and lease of automobiles and automotive equipment. Additionally, it sells electrolytic reduced water purifying products, mineral water, and electrolyte cartridges; food products, soft drinks, household goods, and other grocery items; micro-prism reflective materials; and electrical goods and environmental goods, as well as provides agency services for communications equipment. The company was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NISSIN SHOJI CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. History
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nissin Shoji Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?