- The report contains detailed information about Niko Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Niko Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Niko Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Niko Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Niko Resources Ltd. business.
About Niko Resources Ltd.
Niko Resources, Ltd. engages in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and oil in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Kurdistan.
The company holds interest in three onshore and three offshore blocks in India; three onshore blocks in Bangladesh; four offshore blocks in Pakistan; one onshore block in Kurdistan. The company also has minor interests in oil and gas properties in Canada.
The companys subsidiaries include Niko Resources (Block 9) Limited and Niko (NECO) Limited.
Oil and Gas Properties
The company has an interest in one oil and natural gas field (Hazira) and one natural gas block (Surat) that are producing in India. There are also two offshore gas blocks, one offshore oil and gas block and one onshore oil block in India.
Hazira, India: The company operates this field and holds a 33.33% interest therein. The field is located close to various major industries about 25 kilometers southwest of the city of Surat and covers an area of approximately 50 square kilometers. Gujarat Gas Company Limited (GGCL), the Indian subsidiary of British Gas PLC, owns an 18- inch and an 8-inch gas sales line going from the Hazira Field to residential and industrial users. In addition, Niko and Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited (GSPC) have constructed a 36-inch gas sales pipeline to the local industrial area.
Surat Block, India: In 2001, the company and the Government of India (GOI) executed a production sharing contract (PSC) covering the 419 square kilometer Surat Block located onshore adjacent to the Hazira Field in Gujarat State, India. It has a 100% interest in the Surat Block.
D6 Block, India: In 2000, the company, the GOI and Reliance signed a PSC for the D6. It has a 10% working interest in the block, with Reliance, being the operator, holding the remaining interest. The block is 7,645 square kilometers lying approximately 20 kilometers offshore of the east coast of India. The company's undeveloped reserves in India include the Dhirubhai 1 and 3 discoveries.
NEC-25, India: In 2000, the company, the GOI and Reliance signed a PSC for the NEC-25 block. Niko has a 10% working interest in the block, with Reliance, being the operator, holding the remaining interest. The block comprised 14,535 square kilometers lying offshore adjacent to the east coast of India.
Cauvery Block, India: The company was awarded 100% interest in the Cauvery Block, which is located onshore southeast India in the State of Tamil Nadu, in the NELP-V bidding round. The block has mainly oil potential. The block covers 957 square kilometers and a total of 915 square kilometers of seismic data had been acquired on the block.
D4 Block, India: In 2005, the Government of India, Niko and Reliance signed a PSC for the D4 Block. Niko has a 15% participating interest in the block, with Reliance, being the operator, holding the remaining interest. The Block is 17,050 square kilometres, lying offshore of the east coast of India in the Mahanadi Basin.
Oil and Gas Wells
The Hazira field in India has 9 gross (3.0 net) gas wells and 1 gross (0.3 net) oil wells located offshore, 17 gross (5.7 net) gas wells located on the land based drilling platform and 5 gross (1.7 net) gas wells onshore. It has one gross (0.3 net) well that is an injector well in Hazira. There are two pipelines, a gas plant and an oil facility at Hazira.
The Surat field in India has 12 gross (12 net) gas wells located onshore, all of which are producing. There is a gas plant at Surat.
The Company has an interest in two natural gas fields (Feni and Block 9) that are producing in Bangladesh.
Chattak and Feni Gas Fields, Bangladesh: In 1999, the company signed a Framework of Understanding with BAPEX for the evaluation of the Chattak and Feni fields, being natural gas fields onshore Bangladesh. In 2003, a joint venture agreement was entered into between Niko Resources (Bangladesh) Ltd. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Niko Resources Ltd.) (NRBL) and BAPEX for the joint development of the Chattak and Feni fields (the JVA). The Chattak field is 376 square kilometers and the Feni field is a total of 43 square kilometers in s
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Niko Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Niko Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Niko Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Niko Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Niko Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NIKO RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Niko Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Niko Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Niko Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Niko Resources Ltd. History
Niko Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Niko Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Niko Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Niko Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Niko Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Niko Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Niko Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Niko Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Niko Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Niko Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Niko Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Niko Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Niko Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Niko Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?