- The report contains detailed information about New Frontier Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for New Frontier Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The New Frontier Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes New Frontier Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of New Frontier Energy, Inc. business.
About New Frontier Energy, Inc.
New Frontier Energy, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of natural gas and crude oil in the continental United States, principally in the Green River Basin in Colorado and Wyoming and the Denver Julesberg Basin in Colorado.
As of February 28, 2010, the company owned interests in approximately 80,902 gross acres (54,433 net) in the Greater Green River Basin and the Denver Julesberg Basin, all of which is classified as undeveloped acreage.
The company owns 65.95% of the limited partnership interests, 79.69% of the general partnership interest and 67.32% of the total interest of Slater Dome Gathering, LLLP (SDG). SDG owns an 18-mile gas gathering line that transports the companys natural gas from the Slater Dome Field (Greater Green River Basin) to the Questar transportation line in Baggs, Wyoming.
Greater Green River Basin
The companys acreage in the Greater Green River Basin is primarily made up of the Slater Dome Field and the Focus Ranch Unit. The Slater Dome Field consists of 32,620 gross acres (17,766 net acres) and the Focus Ranch Unit consists of 33,242 gross acres (25,227 net acres) adjacent to and southeast of the Slater Dome Field in northwest Colorado. The company has an approximately 53.125% working interest in the Slater Dome Field and an approximately 79.6875% working interest in the Focus Ranch Unit.
The company has a participation agreement with Entek GRB LLC (Entek) under which Entek agreed to purchase certain assets of it on exploration and development within approximately 66,000 gross acres (the Underlying Leases) to earn approximately 55% of the companys interest in the underlying leases and certain of its other assets, including its partnership interests in SDG (collectively the Assets). As of February 28, 2010, Entek had completed its obligation for Phase I and has earned in aggregate a 20.3125% interest of the companys interest in the Assets.
Denver Julesberg Basin
As of February 28, 2010, the company had 100% working interest in 15,040 gross acres and 11,440 net acres.
New Frontier Energy, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. New Frontier Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of New Frontier Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of New Frontier Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. New Frontier Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. New Frontier Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEW FRONTIER ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
New Frontier Energy, Inc. History
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
New Frontier Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
New Frontier Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
New Frontier Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
New Frontier Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
New Frontier Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
New Frontier Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?