- The report contains detailed information about New Energy Systems Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for New Energy Systems Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The New Energy Systems Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes New Energy Systems Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of New Energy Systems Group business.
About New Energy Systems Group
New Energy Systems Group, through its wholly owned subsidiary, E'Jenie Technology Development Co., Ltd (EJenie), manufactures and distributes lithium battery shells and related products primarily in China.
The companys wholly-owned subsidiary, E'Jenie, is an assembler and distributor of finished lithium ion batteries and a producer of the lithium ion battery shells and caps.
Low-Carbon Steel Stretch Series: This square shape shell series stretches the low-carbon steel plate section by section. The company uses superficial galvanization to custom make sizes for different customers. This series is suitable for square shaped nickel hydrogen batteries, lithium ion batteries and power batteries.
F6, F8 Nickel Hydrogen and Lithium Ion Duel Functions Series: This series stretches the low-carbon steel plate section by section and uses oil pressure to make the final form. The characteristic of this series is a smooth surface. This series is suitable for nickel Hydrogen and Lithium Ion Duel Functions Rechargeable Battery Cells.
Square Share Stainless Steel Series: This series uses a processing craft to stretch stainless steel to make the square steel. The characteristics of this series are that it is anticorrosive and it does not rust. This series is suitable for the square shaped Nickel Hydrogen and Lithium Ion Battery and related components.
Aluminum Square Shell Series: This series is developed by the company by continuously extruding to form the final shell shapes. The characteristic of this series is that it is explosion proof.
Japanese Explosion-Proof Cap Series: Included in this series is the Japanese Steel Plate Patent Product Series and the Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Cap Series. It can be used under low pressure condition. The Japanese Steel Plate Patent Product Series is suitable for all of lithium ion batteries. This series is suitable for lithium ion batteries used in mobile phones, calculators, MP3 players, digital camera, recorders, and other electronic devices.
The companys suppliers include Shenzhen Da Ke Battery Co., Ltd.; Shenzhen Tian Lu Battery Co., Ltd.; Shenzhen Di Kai Te Battery Electronic Tech. Co., Ltd.; Shenzhen Yibao Tech. Co., Ltd.; and Shenzhen Huayi Aluminum Co., Ltd.
The companys customers are Shenzhen Hua Yin Tong Battery Electronic Tech. Co., Ltd.; China Electronics Shenzhen Company; Shenzhen Huanyuda battery Electronic Tech. Co., Ltd.; Shenzhen Hui Yang Da Electronic Co., Ltd.; and Shenzhen Bak Battery Co., Ltd.
The companys primary competitors are Shenzhen Luhua Co., Ltd., Shenzhen TongLi Electronic Co. and Ningbo Pulaite Electronics Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. New Energy Systems Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of New Energy Systems Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of New Energy Systems Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. New Energy Systems Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. New Energy Systems Group Industry Position Analysis
6. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEW ENERGY SYSTEMS GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
New Energy Systems Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
New Energy Systems Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
New Energy Systems Group Major Shareholders
New Energy Systems Group History
New Energy Systems Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
New Energy Systems Group Offices and Representations
New Energy Systems Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
New Energy Systems Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
New Energy Systems Group Capital Market Snapshot
New Energy Systems Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
New Energy Systems Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
New Energy Systems Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
New Energy Systems Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
New Energy Systems Group 1-year Stock Charts
New Energy Systems Group 5-year Stock Charts
New Energy Systems Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
New Energy Systems Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
New Energy Systems Group Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?