- The report contains detailed information about Natural Resource Partners LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Natural Resource Partners LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Natural Resource Partners LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Natural Resource Partners LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Natural Resource Partners LP business.
About Natural Resource Partners LP
Natural Resource Partners L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and management of coal properties in the three coal-producing regions of the United States: Appalachia, the Illinois Basin, and the western United States. NRP (GP) LP serves as the general partner of the company.
The company leases its properties to coal mine operators in exchange for royalty payments. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned or controlled approximately 2.1 billion tons of proven and probable coal reserves. Its coal reserves were subject to 210 leases with 72 lessees.
The company owns preparation plants and related coal handling facilities. In addition to preparation plants, it owns coal handling and transportation infrastructure in West Virginia, Ohio and Illinois.
The company owns and manages aggregate reserves. It owns an estimated 130 million tons of aggregate reserves that are principally located in Washington, Texas, and Arizona. It also owns aggregate reserves in West Virginia. The company owns a total of 56 million tons of reserves at its Washington property.
Beaver Creek: The Beaver Creek property is located in Grant and Tucker Counties, West Virginia. The company leases this property to Mettiki Coal, LLC, a subsidiary of Alliance Resource Partners L.P. Coal is shipped to the Mount Storm power plant of Dominion Power.
Gatling WV: The Gatling property is located in Mason County, West Virginia. In 2009, 406,000 tons were produced from the property. Clean coal is transported via beltline either directly to American Electric Power or to a barge loading facility.
AFG-Southwest PA: The AFG property is located in Washington County, Pennsylvania. The company leases this property to Conrhein Coal Company, a subsidiary of Consol Energy. Coal is shipped to utility customers, such as American Electric Power and Allegheny Energy.
Gatling OH: The Gatling property is located in Meigs County, Ohio. Clean coal is transported to American Electric Power.
VICC/Alpha: The VICC/Alpha property is located in Wise, Dickenson, Russell, and Buchanan Counties, Virginia. The company primarily leases this property to Alpha Land and Reserves, LLC, a subsidiary of Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. Coal is shipped to utility and metallurgical customers. Major customers include American Electric Power, Southern Company, Tennessee Valley Authority, VEPCO and U.S. Steel and to various export metallurgical customers.
Lynch: The Lynch property is located in Harlan and Letcher Counties, Kentucky. The company primarily leases the property to Resource Development, LLC, an independent coal producer. Coal is shipped to utility customers, such as Georgia Power and Orlando Utilities.
D.D. Shepard: The D.D. Shepard property is located in Boone County, West Virginia. This property is primarily leased to a subsidiary of Patriot Coal Corp. Coal is shipped to customers, such as American Electric Power and to various export metallurgical customers.
Dingess-Rum: The Dingess-Rum property is located in Logan, Clay and Nicholas Counties, West Virginia. This property is leased to subsidiaries of Massey Energy and Patriot Coal. Coal is shipped to steam customers, such as American Electric Power, Dayton Power and Light, Detroit Edison, and to various export metallurgical customers.
VICC/Kentucky Land: The VICC/Kentucky Land property is located primarily in Perry, Leslie and Pike Counties, Kentucky. Coal is shipped primarily to customers, such as Southern Company, Tennessee Valley Authority, and American Electric Power.
Lone Mountain: The Lone Mountain property is located in Harlan County, Kentucky. The company leases the property to Ark Land Company, a subsidiary of Arch Coal, Inc. Production is shipped to utility customers, such as Georgia Power and the Tennessee Valley Authority.
Pardee: The Pardee property is located in Letcher County, Kentucky and Wise County Virginia. The company leases the property to Ark Land Company, a subsidiary of Arch Coal, Inc. Production is shipped to utility customers, such as Georgia Power and the Tennessee Valley Authority and domestic and ex
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Natural Resource Partners LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Natural Resource Partners LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Natural Resource Partners LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Natural Resource Partners LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Natural Resource Partners LP Industry Position Analysis
6. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Natural Resource Partners LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Natural Resource Partners LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Natural Resource Partners LP Major Shareholders
Natural Resource Partners LP History
Natural Resource Partners LP Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Natural Resource Partners LP Offices and Representations
Natural Resource Partners LP SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Natural Resource Partners LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Natural Resource Partners LP Capital Market Snapshot
Natural Resource Partners LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Natural Resource Partners LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Natural Resource Partners LP Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Natural Resource Partners LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Natural Resource Partners LP 1-year Stock Charts
Natural Resource Partners LP 5-year Stock Charts
Natural Resource Partners LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Natural Resource Partners LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Natural Resource Partners LP Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?