- The report contains detailed information about Nabors Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nabors Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nabors Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nabors Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nabors Industries Ltd. business.
About Nabors Industries Ltd.
Nabors Industries Ltd. operates as a land drilling contractor worldwide. The company conducts oil, gas and geothermal land drilling operations in the U.S. Lower 48 states, Alaska, Canada, South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, the Middle East, the Far East, Russia, and Africa.
The company also operates as a land well-servicing and workover contractor in the United States and Canada. The company markets approximately 558 rigs for land workover and well-servicing work in the United States, primarily in the southwestern and western the United States, and markets approximately 172 land workover and well-servicing rigs in Canada.
The company provides offshore platform workover and drilling rigs, and actively markets 40 platform, 13 jack-up and 3 barge rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. These rigs provide well-servicing, workover and drilling services.
The company has a 51% ownership interest in a joint venture in Saudi Arabia, which owns and actively markets 9 rigs in addition to the rigs the company leases to the joint venture. The company also offers a range of ancillary well-site services, including engineering, transportation, construction, maintenance, well logging, directional drilling, rig instrumentation, data collection, and other support services in select domestic and international markets.
The company provides logistics services for onshore drilling in Canada using helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft. The company manufactures and lease or sell top drives for a range of drilling applications, directional drilling systems, rig instrumentation and data collection equipment, pipeline handling equipment and rig reporting software. The company also invests in oil and gas exploration, development and production activities and has 49-50% ownership interests in joint ventures in the U.S., Canada and International areas.
Well-Servicing and Workover Services
Well-Servicing/Maintenance Services: The company provides maintenance services on the mechanical apparatus used to pump or lift oil from producing wells. These services include repairing and replacing pumps, sucker rods and tubing. The company provides the rigs, equipment and crews for these tasks, which are performed on both oil and natural gas wells, but which are more commonly required on oil wells. Maintenance services take less than 48 hours to complete. Well-servicing rigs are provided to customers on a call-out basis.
Workover Services: Producing oil and natural gas wells occasionally require major repairs or modifications, called workovers. Workovers are carried out with a well-servicing rig that includes additional specialized accessory equipment, which may include rotary drilling equipment, mud pumps, mud tanks and blowout preventers. A workover may last anywhere from a few days to several weeks.
Completion Services: The kinds of activities necessary to carry out a workover operation are essentially the same as those that are required to complete a well when it is first drilled. The completion process may involve selectively perforating the well casing at the depth of discrete producing zones, stimulating and testing these zones and installing down-hole equipment. The completion process may take a few days to several weeks.
Production and other specialized services: The company also can provide other specialized services, including onsite temporary fluid-storage facilities, the provision, removal and disposal of specialized fluids used during certain completion and workover operations, and the removal and disposal of salt water that often is produced in conjunction with the production of oil and natural gas. The company also provides plugging services for wells from which the oil and natural gas has been depleted or further production has become uneconomical.
Oil and Gas Investments
Through its wholly owned Ramshorn business unit, Nabors makes investments in oil and gas exploration, development and production operations in the United States, Canada and internationally. The company holds 49.7% ownership interests in the U.S. and international entities and a 50% ownership interest in the Canadian entit
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nabors Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nabors Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nabors Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nabors Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nabors Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BERMUDA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nabors Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nabors Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nabors Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nabors Industries Ltd. History
Nabors Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nabors Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nabors Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nabors Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nabors Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nabors Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Nabors Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nabors Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nabors Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nabors Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nabors Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nabors Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nabors Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nabors Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?