- The report contains detailed information about Melrose Resources Plc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Melrose Resources Plc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Melrose Resources Plc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Melrose Resources Plc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Melrose Resources Plc. business.
About Melrose Resources Plc.
Melrose Resources plc operates as an oil and gas exploration, development, and production company with interests in Egypt, Bulgaria, Romania, the United States, France and Turkey. The company is a subsidiary of Skye Investments Limited.
The company holds 100% working interests in two exploration concessions and 18 development leases in the Nile Delta. The El Mansoura Concession includes the West Dikirnis oil and gas field and the West Khilala gas field. It also operates the Mesaha Exploration Concession in Upper Egypt.
The company holds a 100% working interest in the Galata Concession, offshore Bulgaria in the shallow waters of the Black Sea. The Concession contains the mature Galata gas field which was shut-in in early 2009 to convert it to gas storage. Two new discoveries have also been made in the vicinity of the Galata field.
The company holds approximately a 70% net interest in three main field lease areas in the Permian Basin in Texas and New Mexico. These leases contain mature oil production with significant undeveloped potential which is being targeted through infill drilling and secondary recovery programs. In East Texas, the company owns mature gas fields with exploration an appraisal potential.
In 2009, the company entered into an Agreement to farm-in to two blocks Pelican XIII and Midia XV in the Romanian Black Sea. The block contains two underdeveloped gas discoveries, Ana and Doina.
The company owns a 67% working interest in eight exploration concessions in the South Mardin basin in south east Turkey, near the Syrian border. The concessions have a combined area of 3,910 square kilometers.
Melrose Resources plc was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Melrose Resources Plc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Melrose Resources Plc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Melrose Resources Plc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Melrose Resources Plc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Melrose Resources Plc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MELROSE RESOURCES PLC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Melrose Resources Plc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Melrose Resources Plc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Melrose Resources Plc. Major Shareholders
Melrose Resources Plc. History
Melrose Resources Plc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Melrose Resources Plc. Offices and Representations
Melrose Resources Plc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Melrose Resources Plc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Melrose Resources Plc. Capital Market Snapshot
Melrose Resources Plc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Melrose Resources Plc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Melrose Resources Plc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Melrose Resources Plc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Melrose Resources Plc. 1-year Stock Charts
Melrose Resources Plc. 5-year Stock Charts
Melrose Resources Plc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Melrose Resources Plc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Melrose Resources Plc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?