- The report contains detailed information about Mega Uranium Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mega Uranium Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mega Uranium Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mega Uranium Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mega Uranium Ltd. business.
About Mega Uranium Ltd.
Mega Uranium Ltd., an exploration and development stage mineral resources company, focuses on uranium properties in Australia, Argentina, Colombia, Cameroon, and Canada. The company also has precious and base metal interests in Canada.
Ben Lomond: The company has interests in two mining leases totaling 21.6 square kilometers in Queensland, Australia.
Georgetown (including the Maureen uranium resource): The company holds Uranium rights in six exploration permits with a total area of 362 square kilometers in the Georgetown area of Queensland, Australia.
Lake Maitland: This property includes an area of 698 square kilometers in the eastern Goldfields of western Australia comprising six exploration licences, 13 prospecting licences, and 5 mining leases held by subsidiaries of the company, including the uranium rights in three other exploration licences held by another party.
Joint venture agreement
The company, in June 2009, entered into joint venture and farm-in agreements with JAURD International Lake Maitland Project Pty Ltd. (JAURD) and ITOCHU Minerals & Energy of Australia Pty Ltd. (ITOCHU), which are wholly-owned subsidiaries of the Japan Australia Uranium Resources Development Co. Ltd. and ITOCHU Corporation, respectively, pursuant to which JAURD and ITOCHU can farm-in and joint venture with the company on its Lake Maitland project in western Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEGA URANIUM LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEGA URANIUM LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEGA URANIUM LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEGA URANIUM LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEGA URANIUM LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mega Uranium Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mega Uranium Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mega Uranium Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mega Uranium Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mega Uranium Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEGA URANIUM LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEGA URANIUM LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEGA URANIUM LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEGA URANIUM LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEGA URANIUM LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEGA URANIUM LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mega Uranium Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mega Uranium Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mega Uranium Ltd. Major Shareholders
Mega Uranium Ltd. History
Mega Uranium Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mega Uranium Ltd. Offices and Representations
Mega Uranium Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mega Uranium Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mega Uranium Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Mega Uranium Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Mega Uranium Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mega Uranium Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mega Uranium Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mega Uranium Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Mega Uranium Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Mega Uranium Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mega Uranium Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mega Uranium Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?