- The report contains detailed information about Medical Care Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medical Care Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medical Care Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medical Care Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medical Care Technologies Inc. business.
About Medical Care Technologies Inc.
Medical Care Technologies Inc., a medical technology company, engages principally in the development and maintenance of secure medical information systems used by healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, the pharmaceutical industry, and the general public.
The companys segments include Medical Management Software Systems, Medi-Clinics and Pharmaceutical, and Nutraceutical Products.
Medical Management Software Systems
This segment produces a range of standardized and secure medical management software systems that can be used in a range of healthcare settings to electronically connect the healthcare industry with the consumer. They include healthcare monitoring devices for glucose monitoring and cardiovascular monitoring and solutions. The primary customers served by its software systems are hospitals and clinics; physicians office practices; consumers and retail pharmacies; pharmaceutical companies; and healthcare providers.
E-Management Solution #1: The company develops and intends to deploy a software information platform called the Med-Suite Professional Practice Management information system. Med-Suite saves the healthcare provider time and money by automating repetitive, labor-intensive administrative and clinical procedures, such as scheduling; computer-based patient records and encounters tracking; and multi-site access and data integration.
E-Management Solution #2: The companys second information systems product it developed is the Tele-Health Suite. Tele-Health functions similarly to a hospital or doctors chart and is an interactive record to communicate patient data between healthcare providers and healthcare providers and patients for treatment support, management and monitoring of the patients health.
CareBox Concept: The CareBox concept is a product specifically designed for persons needing Tele-Health. The CareBox is a personal internet communication device that functions as the interface to the subscriber based network. The CareBox is revolutionary in the development of healthcare service delivery to the individual subscriber.
CareBox-Mediated Tele-Health System: The CareBox system offers the convenience of remote, real-time, audio-visual communication between patient and healthcare personnel. It offers a medical assessment, diagnosis, and treatment from a remote location. The CareBox processes on-site collections of physiological measurements and provides bi-directional audio-video communication.
CareBox Design: CareBox Bluetooth software requirements installed to mobile computing devices; compatible with iPhone, BlackBerry and other mobile cellular phone protocols; and enables wireless upload of personal medical information from compatible medical and wellness monitoring devices.
CareBox Usage: Using an online facility, healthcare providers (doctors, nurses) can admit and assess patients, and create and revise individual healthcare plans. Attachments can be made to the CareBox, for monitoring blood-oxygen levels, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, as well as blood glucose levels.
Retail Pharmacies and Retail Medical Clinics
This segment intends to open professional, and retail pharmacies and also retail medical clinics. Within the pharmacies, it plans to have merchandise, including OTC drugs, nutritional supplements, herbal products, personal care products, family care products, as well as convenience products including consumable, seasonal, and promotional items.
Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Products
This segment focuses on development and sale of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products and other merchandise, including over-the-counter medicines, herbal products, personal care products, family care products in its planned Medi-Clinics, through its Web site, retail pharmacies and through sales and distribution channels in China.
The primary targets for the companys e-management healthcare services, as well as its pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products include the vertical markets of healthcare professionals; and healthcare institutions.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medical Care Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medical Care Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medical Care Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medical Care Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medical Care Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDICAL CARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Medical Care Technologies Inc. History
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Medical Care Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medical Care Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Care Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Medical Care Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medical Care Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Care Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?