- The report contains detailed information about Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited business.
About Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited offers engineered product solutions in Australia and internationally. The Advanced Materials division designs, manufactures, and supplies buoyancy systems, including riser buoyancy, subsea production buoyancy, and ROV buoyancy systems; pipeline insulation products; bend restrictors; clamping systems; centralizers; and guide shoes to field operators, rig operators, and riser manufacturers in offshore oil and gas industry. This division also offers wear resistant products, custom castings, large scale polyurethane seals, machined engineering plastics, acoustic foams, and composite and foaming machining for the mining, mineral processing, military, and manufacturing industries. It sells its products directly to customers and also through a worldwide network of agents. The Heavy Engineering division designs, manufactures, and supplies connectors, conductors, and casing; offshore structures; and cranes and winches to the offshore oil and gas, mining, and mineral processing industries. This division also involves in OEM contract manufacturing and repair of marine riser and other heavy engineered products; and testing, refurbishment, and maintenance services, such as hydrostatic pressure testing, offshore rig maintenance, and repairs of various drilling tools and oilfield equipment, as well as engages in OEM contract manufacturing of material handling systems, such as car dumper equipment to unload the iron ore wagons, rollers and pulleys, screens and filters, and other mineral processing equipment. It serves offshore oil and gas customers, including companies, field and rig operators, and OEMs; and mining customers include mining companies and OEMs. The company was formerly known as Matrix and changed its name to Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited in January 2008 as a result of a merger with Begley International (SES (Aust) Ltd). Matrix Composites & Engineering was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Malaga, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MATRIX COMPOSITES & ENGINEERING LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Major Shareholders
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited History
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Offices and Representations
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Matrix Composites & Engineering Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?