- The report contains detailed information about Lundin Petroleum AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lundin Petroleum AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lundin Petroleum AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lundin Petroleum AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lundin Petroleum AB business.
About Lundin Petroleum AB
Lundin Petroleum is an established independent oil and gas exploration and production company. The production is generated from assets in France, Tunisia, Netherlands, Norway, Venezuela and Indonesia. In addition there is a significant upside potential within these areas of operation including undeveloped oil and gas discoveries and ongoing exploration programs. Together with the exploration assets in Sudan, Iran and Albania, Lundin Petroleum has a balanced portfolio of world-class assets. Lundin Petroleum has existing proven and probable reserves of 61.7 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe) and a production of 16,000 barrels of oil equivalents per day (boepd).
France, Paris Basin and Aquitaine Basin
France is the main operated producing asset of Lundin Petroleum with 26% of its production and 39% of its reserves. The assets are located within two onshore oil regions in France: the Paris and the Aquitaine Basins.
With 11 production licenses, the Paris Basin produces over 3,000 bopd (net Lundin Petroleum) with proven and probable reserves of over 13.8 million barrels. The largest field is the Villeperdue field producing 1,900 bopd. Lundin Petroleum also holds 4 exploration licences in the Paris Basin with the plan to drill one exploration well in the Val des Marais concession in July 2003. The Aquitaine Basin consists of 4 producing fields, the largest being Courbey. The net production is over 1,200 bopd and proven and probable reserves of 10.0 million barrels. The operator is Esso REP.
The Netherlands is a mature gas region with stable offshore and onshore production offering attractive fiscal terms. Lundin Petroleum has proven and probable reserves of 9.1 million barrels and a net production of 3,000 boepd.
There is currently one onshore producing oil field, Sidi El Itayem and the Isis field offshore, which have a combined daily production of over 2,300 boepd. Proven and probable reserves are 3.2 million barrels. There are undeveloped discoveries offshore; Oudna, Birsa and Zelfa tested significant volumes of hydrocarbons and are likely to become subject to development projects.
Lundin Petroleum holds a 12.5% interest in the Colon Block in which eight fields have a forecasted net production of approximately 3,000 boepd (first quarter production 2,100 boepd). Proven and probable reserves are 8.8 million barrels. There is significant upside potential in the Colon block for further discoveries and production enhancement. The operator is Tecpetrol.
The current producing fields in Indonesia are located on the Salawati Basin and Salawati Island. They have a net production of approximately 2,500 boepd and proven and probable reserves of 12.1 million barrels. Lundin Petroleum has interests in four other prospective exploration licences, which contain undeveloped oil and gas discoveries and prospects on trend with existing fields.
Lundin Petroleum has a 24.5% non-operated interest in Block 5B. The Block is situated in the prolific Muglad Basin where over one billion barrels of oil have been discovered to date and approx. 300,000 bopd are being produced from blocks north of Block 5B. The Block contains numerous large prospects and leads identified from earlier seismic acquisitions.
Lundin Petroleum has a 30% interest in the Munir Exploration Block, onshore Iran, which is operated by Edison International. The block is located in the prolific petroleum system of the Zagros Fold Belt next to and on trend with a number of major oilfields.
Lundin Petroleum has acquired 75% of the Norwegian oil company OER Oil. OER has recently completed its first production acquisition with reserves of 5 million boe and production in excess of 2,300 boepd. OER is actively looking at further acquisition opportunities in the Norwegian sector.
Lundin Petroleum AB has entered into a cooperation agreement with the Norwegian Energy Company AS jointly to pursue exploration and production opportunities in the southern Norwegian North Sea. The agreement focuses primarily on the pursuit of new projects, but, as part of the agreement, NORECO would take a 25% stake in PL 006C (located off the Norwegian coast) from Lundin.
The company signed a new production sharing contract (PSC) for the Rangkas Block with BPMIGAS. The Rangkas Block is located in the West Java Basin, onshore West Java, and covers an area of approximately 4,000 square kilometers.
Lundin Petroleum AB, in 2008, signed a farm-out agreement with New Age (Global African Energy) Ltd. for production sharing contracts in Ethiopia.
Lundin Petroleum AB has signed two new production sharing contracts for the Baronang and Cakalang blocks with BPMIGAS. Both blocks are located in the Natuna Sea, offshore Indonesia. The Baronang Block covers an area of approximately 5,157square kilo meters and the Cakalang Block covers 4,520 square kilo meters.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lundin Petroleum AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lundin Petroleum AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lundin Petroleum AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lundin Petroleum AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lundin Petroleum AB Industry Position Analysis
6. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LUNDIN PETROLEUM AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lundin Petroleum AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lundin Petroleum AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lundin Petroleum AB Major Shareholders
Lundin Petroleum AB History
Lundin Petroleum AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lundin Petroleum AB Offices and Representations
Lundin Petroleum AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lundin Petroleum AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lundin Petroleum AB Capital Market Snapshot
Lundin Petroleum AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Lundin Petroleum AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lundin Petroleum AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lundin Petroleum AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lundin Petroleum AB 1-year Stock Charts
Lundin Petroleum AB 5-year Stock Charts
Lundin Petroleum AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lundin Petroleum AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lundin Petroleum AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?