- The report contains detailed information about LUKOIL Oil Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LUKOIL Oil Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LUKOIL Oil Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LUKOIL Oil Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LUKOIL Oil Company business.
About LUKOIL Oil Company
OAO Lukoil, through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, production, refining, marketing, and distribution of oil and gas in the Russian Federation and internationally.
The companys segments include Exploration and Production, Refining, Marketing and Distribution, and Chemicals.
Exploration and Production
This segment includes exploration, development and production operations relating to crude oil and natural gas. These activities are primarily located within Russia, with additional activities in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, the Middle East, South America, and Northern and Western Africa. During 2008, the company began commercial production on the first stage of the Yuzhnoye Khylchuyu oil field. In December 2008, the company completed the construction of the second stage of the field.
Refining, Marketing and Distribution
This segment includes refining and transport operations, marketing and trading of crude oil, natural gas and refined products. The company owns 49% interest in the ISAB refinery complex in Priolo, Italy. The company owns 689 petrol stations and various downstream infrastructure in Turkey, 75 petrol stations and storage facilities in Bulgaria. In the Russian Federation the company acquired petrol stations networks of companies ZAO Association Grand, OOO Mega Oil M, and increased from 41.81% to 85.32% its share in OAO Udmurtnefteproduct. The company has a network of 272 stations. The company entered power generation and distribution business by acquiring OAO UGK TGK-8.
This segment includes processing and trading of petrochemical products.
On October 8, 2009, LUKOIL Oil Company and state-owned Russian Corporation of Nanotechnologies have signed an agreement on strategic partnership on jointly introducing nanotechnology into Russia's oil and gas sector, the companies said in a joint statement.
LUKOIL Oil Company and Astrakhanenergo, LLC to build combined cycle power unit in Astrakhan. The construction of a new combined cycle power plant with the capacity of 110 MW is to replace dated equipment at Astrakhanskaya CHP plant. The power unit would comprise the equipment of both domestic and foreign manufacture-GE PG6581B gas turbines, heat-recovery steam generators by Belenergomash JSC and steam turbine by Kaluga Turbine Works JSC.
OAO Lukoil was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LUKOIL Oil Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LUKOIL Oil Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LUKOIL Oil Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LUKOIL Oil Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LUKOIL Oil Company Industry Position Analysis
6. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LUKOIL OIL COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LUKOIL Oil Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LUKOIL Oil Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LUKOIL Oil Company Major Shareholders
LUKOIL Oil Company History
LUKOIL Oil Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LUKOIL Oil Company Offices and Representations
LUKOIL Oil Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LUKOIL Oil Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LUKOIL Oil Company Capital Market Snapshot
LUKOIL Oil Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
LUKOIL Oil Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LUKOIL Oil Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LUKOIL Oil Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LUKOIL Oil Company 1-year Stock Charts
LUKOIL Oil Company 5-year Stock Charts
LUKOIL Oil Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LUKOIL Oil Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LUKOIL Oil Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?