- The report contains detailed information about LSI Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LSI Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LSI Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LSI Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LSI Industries Inc. business.
About LSI Industries Inc.
LSI Industries Inc. provides corporate visual image solutions through the combination of screen and digital graphics capabilities, various indoor and outdoor lighting products, and related professional services. The company also provides graphics and lighting products and professional services.
The company provides corporate visual image solutions to the petroleum/convenience store industry. It also provides digital solid-state LED (light emitting diode) video screens and LED specialty lighting to such markets or industries as sports stadiums and arenas, digital billboards, and entertainment.
The company designs and develops various aspects of the LED video screens and lighting, from the electronic circuit board, to the software to drive and control the LEDs, to the structure of the LED product. It also develops and manufactures lighting, graphics, and LED video screen and lighting products, and distributes them through a multi-channel distribution network that allows it to service its target markets.
The company's operating segments include Lighting Segment; Graphics Segment; Technology Segment; Electronic Components Segment; and Other.
The Lighting segment manufactures and markets outdoor and indoor lighting for the commercial, industrial, and multi-site retail markets, including the petroleum / convenience store market. The companys lighting fixtures, poles and brackets are produced in various designs, styles, and finishes. Its lighting products utilize different light sources, including high-intensity discharge metal-halide, fluorescent, and solid-state LED. The major products and services offered with in this segment include exterior area lighting, interior lighting, canopy lighting, landscape lighting, LED lighting, light poles, lighting analysis, and photometric layouts.
The Graphics segment manufactures and sells exterior and interior visual image elements related to graphics. These products are used in graphics displays and visual image programs in various markets, including the petroleum/convenience store market and multi-site retail operations. The company also offers installation or installation management (utilizing pre-qualified independent subcontractors throughout the United States) services for those customers who desire that the company become involved in the installation of interior or exterior graphics products. The major products and services offered with in this segment include the following: signage and canopy graphics, pump dispenser graphics, building fascia graphics, decals, interior signage and marketing graphics, aisle markers, wall mural graphics, fleet graphics, prototype program graphics, installation services for graphics products, and solid state LED video screens for the sports and advertising markets.
The Technology segment, which is LSI Saco Technologies in Montreal, Canada, engages in the design, production, and support of light engines and large format video screens using LED technology. LSI Saco Technologies offers its customers know-how in developing and utilizing LED color and white lightsource solutions for both lighting and graphics applications. This LED technology is used in the companys Graphics segment to light, accent, and provide color lighting to graphics display and visual image programs of its retail, quick service restaurant, and sports market customers.
Electronic Components Segment
The Electronic Components segment includes operations of LSI ADL Technology, which engages in the design, engineering, and manufacture of electronic circuit boards, assemblies, and sub-assemblies used in various applications, including the control of solid-state LED lighting. The company acquired AdL Technology as a vertical integration of circuit boards for LED lighting, as well as the companys other LED product lines such as digital scoreboards, advertising ribbons, and billboards.
All Other Category
The All Other Category includes electrical wire harnesses (for its light fixtures and for the white goods or appliance industry); exterior and interior menu board systems primarily for the quick service restaurant market; and surveying, permitting, and installation management services related to products of the Graphics segment.
Sales and Marketing
The companys lighting products are sold primarily throughout the United States, but also in Canada, Australia, and Latin America.
The companys customers include BP, Chevron Texaco, 7-Eleven, ExxonMobil, Shell, Burger King, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, Wendys, Best Buy, CVS Caremark, Target Stores, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Nissan, and Toyota.
LSI Industries Inc. was founded in 1976.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LSI Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LSI Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LSI Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LSI Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LSI Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LSI INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LSI Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LSI Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LSI Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
LSI Industries Inc. History
LSI Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LSI Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
LSI Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LSI Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LSI Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LSI Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
LSI Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LSI Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LSI Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LSI Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LSI Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LSI Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LSI Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LSI Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?