- The report contains detailed information about Linc Energy Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Linc Energy Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Linc Energy Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Linc Energy Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Linc Energy Ltd. business.
About Linc Energy Ltd.
Linc Energy Limited engages in the development and commercialization of coal to liquids (CTL) processes through the combined utilization of underground coal gasification (UCG) and gas to liquids (GTL) technologies primarily in Australia and Uzbekistan.
Arckaringa Basin: The nine exploration wells would seek to evaluate the UCG potential of Linc Energys Arckaringa tenements through testing and gathering of relevant geological data, including geophysical, geotechnical, and hydrogeological information.
Biloela: The drilling of a preliminary four hole program was completed in March 2009.
Chinchilla: Linc Energys Chinchilla project area consists of Mineral Development Licence (MDL) 309, EPC 635, and EPC 897. From June to December 2008, a significant drilling program was undertaken and consisted of 26 chip holes and 30 core holes.
Dalby: Drilling in Linc Energys Dalby tenements (MDL 371a) concluded in December 2008.
Emerald: In June 2008, Linc Energy undertook an exploration drilling program in EPC 980, 1226 and 1267, referred to as the Teresa Project. Linc Energys total exploration for the Teresa Project has consisted of 47 chip holes and 34 core holes for a total of 21,097 metres drilled.
Galilee: In May 2009, Linc Energy began an initial 24 core hole drilling program in the Galilee Basin in the area covered by MDL application 372.
Pentland: Linc Energy is the holder of EPC 526 and applicant for MDL 361a, covering an area of approximately 30 square kilometres, 13 kilometres south-west of Pentland, in the Galilee Basin. In 2008, Linc Energy drilled 7 holes.
Walloway Basin: Linc Energy gained access to exploration tenements in the tertiary age Walloway and St Vincent Basins in South Australia through PEL 120.
United States: In May 2009, Linc Energy signed a purchase agreement to acquire 94 Wyoming state coal leases. These leases contain approximately 92,000 acres of Powder River Basin tenements.
Vietnam: The company is working on the trial UCG Tonkin Project, which is a collaboration between VINACOMIN (Vietnam National Coal Minerals Industries Group), Marubeni Corporation (a Japanese company), and Linc Energy.
Yerostigaz: Linc Energy holds a 72.9 per cent majority controlling share in the only commercial UCG plant in the world.
In October 2008, the company acquired 100% of SAPEX Limited, which holds petroleum tenements in South Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LINC ENERGY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LINC ENERGY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LINC ENERGY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LINC ENERGY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LINC ENERGY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Linc Energy Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Linc Energy Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Linc Energy Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Linc Energy Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Linc Energy Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. LINC ENERGY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LINC ENERGY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LINC ENERGY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LINC ENERGY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LINC ENERGY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LINC ENERGY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Linc Energy Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Linc Energy Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Linc Energy Ltd. Major Shareholders
Linc Energy Ltd. History
Linc Energy Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Linc Energy Ltd. Offices and Representations
Linc Energy Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Linc Energy Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Linc Energy Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Linc Energy Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Linc Energy Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Linc Energy Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Linc Energy Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Linc Energy Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Linc Energy Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Linc Energy Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Linc Energy Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Linc Energy Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?